Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
The Four Masters (White Lotus) I_vote_lcapThe Four Masters (White Lotus) I_voting_barThe Four Masters (White Lotus) I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
The Four Masters (White Lotus) I_vote_lcapThe Four Masters (White Lotus) I_voting_barThe Four Masters (White Lotus) I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

The Four Masters (White Lotus)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

The Four Masters (White Lotus) Empty
PostSubject: The Four Masters (White Lotus)   The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 10:52 pm

EARTH

|BASICS|
Name: Master Goh
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Element: Earth/Metal/Crystal
Weapons: Metal Wire

|APPEARANCE|
General Appearance: An old man with white hair and a receding hairline. He stands at 5'5" but don't let his short stature fool you, he is in the second best physical shape of all the Masters.
Image:
Master Goh:

|CHARACTER BACKGROUND|
Personality and Background: Master Goh is everything that embodies the Earth nature, calm, stubborn and solid. His serious nature is only brought more to the forefront during a battle or training where he waits on his opponent to move before he does. He was born in Omashu and spent many years there training. Eventually he went into direct service of the Earth king where he became an agent of the Dai Lee.

FIRE

|BASICS|
Name: Master Orin
Current Residence: Fire Nation Capital
Element: Fire/Lightning/Lightning Redirection
Weapons: Twin Dao Blades

|APPEARANCE|
General Appearance: 6'0" in height with an extremely sculpted body that displays numerous scars and burns showing a history of battle and conflict.
Image:
Master Orin:

|CHARACTER BACKGROUND|
Personality and Background: Master Orin embodies the nature of fire, passionate and brash, he enjoys battle and rushes into conflict with full force. He was born as the son of the leader of the Fire Guard and was groomed to one day take over his father's position, which he did.

Water

|BASICS|
Name: Master Yasi
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Element: Water/Healing/Ice
Weapons: None

|APPEARANCE|
General Appearance: 5'7" a rather good looking woman and the youngest of the four masters. She has blue hair and blue eyes. Her appearance is hardly what sets her apart from the others as her bending skill in water is nigh unmatched.
Image:
Master Yasi:

|CHARACTER BACKGROUND|
Personality and Background: She is free flowing and flexible, calm and peaceful. She embodies the nature of water as well as the other masters. She is often the voice of reason among the squabbling of the older men in the masters organization. She was born in the Norther Water Tribe and spent her whole life wanting to become a Tribal Warrior. Now, not only is she a Warrior, she leads them.

AIR

|BASICS|
Name: Master Pinan
Current Residence: Western Air Temple
Element: Air/Sound/Smoke
Weapons: Airbending Staff

|APPEARANCE|
General Appearance: 6'3" master Pinan is the only known master of Airbending that did not get the traditional tattoos. He has a bald head and a mustache of brown hair.
Image:
Master Pinan:

|CHARACTER BACKGROUND|
Personality and Background: Master Pinan is easy going and peaceful. He is the least likely to get into arguments with the other members of the White Lotus. He was born in the Western Air Temple, eventually becoming the leader of the Air acolytes across the four temples.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

The Four Masters (White Lotus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Masters (White Lotus)   The Four Masters (White Lotus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 6:55 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Master Nero
Current Residence: Unexplored Lands
Element: Energy Bending
Weapons: A black cane made from a meterorite

|APPEARANCE|
General Appearance: Nero appears as an old man with shoulder length grey hair, and a grey beard to match. His eyes are a burnt amber color and show great weariness. He appears far younger than he is due to the use of energy gathered from the spirit world to slow the aging process on him. He generally wears an all black suit covered in an all black trench coat.
Image:
Master Nero:

|CHARACTER BACKGROUND|
Personality and Background: Nero is a serious old man who has a very no nonsense attitude about life. He was alive during the final years of the Avatar and has been around since Aang died. He was on the team that originally discovered the ancient runes that uncovered the secrets to Energy Bending. He spent years learning it and mastering its power to the point that he may be considered the worlds only authority on the subject. He takes training very seriously and will often have his students training 18-20 hours out of the day. Once they are able to sustain themselves and show enough fortitude and discipline to fight him on equal grounds with little to no sleep, they are allowed to 'graduate' and he will officially dub them an Energy Bending Master.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

The Four Masters (White Lotus)
Page 1 of 1