Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Non-Bender System I_vote_lcapNon-Bender System I_voting_barNon-Bender System I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Non-Bender System I_vote_lcapNon-Bender System I_voting_barNon-Bender System I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Non-Bender System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Non-Bender System Empty
PostSubject: Non-Bender System   Non-Bender System Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:52 am

You may be thinking, "Why in the world wouldn't I want to be a Bender?! This is AVATARRRRR!!!" Well, to each his own, but Non-Benders get their own unique skill types to be trained just like benders. Theirs revolve around weaponry and chi. Non-benders are able to create and use more advanced weaponry than most benders take, since... well a bender doesn't need much of a weapon all things considered. Not only are they able to create things such as electric gloves or prods, they can also create weapons that launch rocks, or flamethrowers to emulate different kinds of bender.

Aside from weapon creation, Non-benders are able to use Chi in a very unique way. Whereas benders use it to control the elements, Non-benders can use it to sense others' location, hide themselves, or even boost their own strength/speed/endurance using chi alone.

Non-Benders also get +100 starting stats and a continuous [non-stackable] 50% discount on all purchased items/weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Non-Bender System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: General Information :: Rules and Systems-
Jump to: