Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Time-Skip System I_vote_lcapTime-Skip System I_voting_barTime-Skip System I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Time-Skip System I_vote_lcapTime-Skip System I_voting_barTime-Skip System I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Time-Skip System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Time-Skip System Empty
PostSubject: Time-Skip System   Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Time Skips

Here at Lola we do have mandatory time-skips every now and then to keep the plot rolling. As we have a generally well defined timeline, we will do our best to continue building and expanding it with important events that occur in site between time-skips.

Generally time-skips will be 3-5 years, but it is possible for them to be as much as 10 years depending on the circumstances. Staff holds the right to go as far forwards as may be necessary to keep plot rolling.

For each year that passes you will receive one training point to spend on whatever you want, from skills to elements. So, it's not all bad. And, in the case of an elderly character dying, your training points can carry over to your next char, regardless of if the two are related or not.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Verrock
Earth King
Earth King
Verrock

Time-Skip System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip System   Time-Skip System Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Family Line System

Family lines are what bind characters together. Here on LOLA we have mandatory time-skips, and unless your character becomes immortal, this means that they will inevitably die, either through battle or old age. Though, this does not mean that your progress with your character will be lost though! Any children your character has will inherit 30% of your characters base stats to begin with. If you choose not to have children or anything like that, then any other member of your family line that you create may inherit 20% of your base stats. The next character you create in your family line will also inherit the remainder of your TP you had before death.

This is not all that a family can offer your characters though. Each family line is allowed a unique ability or power that can enhance each member of that family line. This can be something like a slight boost to a stat, up to 10% or 20% for a limited family, this could be something like a 2.5x boost to bending a single elemental line, at the price of your family being required to take that as their first element. It can also include other abilities that are up to staff discretion to be approved. But, the offer of uniqueness in the world through unique abilities as well as family specific bending/constitution arts or bending styles. You can also have family specific weapons or things of that nature. There is really no limit to things that can be tied to your family.

With the inclusion of this mechanism, a solid age cap is being placed at 70. Once your character reaches this age they will be considered dead. You may determine the exact cause of their death of course, be it age or battle, but they will not be allowed to NATURALLY live past this age. Of course, you do not have to create a family line, but you will lose out on the above benefits.
Back to top Go down

Time-Skip System
Page 1 of 1