Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Okami, The Dark Avatar I_vote_lcapOkami, The Dark Avatar I_voting_barOkami, The Dark Avatar I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Okami, The Dark Avatar I_vote_lcapOkami, The Dark Avatar I_voting_barOkami, The Dark Avatar I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Okami, The Dark Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Okami

Okami, The Dark Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Okami, The Dark Avatar   Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 7:58 pm

|BASICS|

Name: Okami

b]Gender[/b]: Male

Birthplace: Capital City, Fire Nation
Current Residence: Capital City, Fire Nation

Bender or Non-Bender: Bender

Element: Fire

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Bending

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: July 11th

Hobbies: Training, Reading, Napping

Quirks: He REALLY enjoys his naps. Wake at your own risk.

Family: Fire Nation Royal Family

Character Theme: TBD

|APPEARANCE|

Height: 6' 3.2"

Hair: Short to mid-length, and light purple. Constantly looks like he just got out of bed, and somehow still looks perfect.

Eyes: Angular, and the same shade of purple as his hair. They have been noted to have an interesting amount of depth.

Clothes: When not being forced to wear the robes of his station, Okami prefers to wear a pair of black pants, black shoes, and a black vest with silvery details around the shoulders. The undershirt is purple, and he wears a blue tie. He does have a matching black coat to wear with this, but he often doesn't.

Skin: Smooth and fair, with no scars.

Body Type: He is lean and muscular, with the body of a master combatant.

OR

Image: Okami, The Dark Avatar Lancel12

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Okami is, for all intents and purposes, a jackass. There is no two ways about it. He's almost always relaxed and easy-going, forgiving people who deserve it and blowing off people he deems idiots in equal measure. Whenever he meets someone new, he'll generally judge their character as quickly as he can. If they are someone "interesting", then he'll continue to interact with them. If they aren't, he'll make it all too clear that he really doesn't care for them. Social status and rank doesn't matter. If you're an idiot, you're an idiot.

Fighting is one of Shane's favorite pastimes, along with a few other things that start with the letter F. He doesn't necessarily want to get into something long and drawn out, considering that it gets boring after a while, but he gets disappointed if his opponents don't last more than thirty seconds. Surprisingly, however, when he's fighting is when he's most respectful, showing the part of his personality that is closest to his guarded heart. He loves the sense of brotherhood that comes along with the thrill of combat, and baring his heart to his opponent and challenging himself. If someone he cares about is hurt, however, all of that is thrown out the window, and he becomes a brutal, sadistic combatant that will only stop when the enemy is dead.

Around women, Okami gets a bit funny. He respects them greatly, and doesn't necessarily have a type, preferring to think of every woman as a unique work of art. He is a bit of a romantic (read hopeless), and can come across as quite flirtatious with anyone that has caught his eye.

Personal Strengths: Combat, Ferocity, Intelligence, Passion
Personal Weaknesses: Wrath, His Own Loyalty

Hamartia: Okami is far too loyal to those who have earned it, and should any of them be hurt...Hell itself will seem like a paradise.

Personal Hero: Aang, the previous Avatar.

Dreams and Ambitions: To bring honor back to the Fire Nation, and to bring peace to the Four Nations.

Dislikes: Loneliness, Bullies, Monotony, Idiots, Those who refuse to help themselves.

Brief History: Okami was born as the son of the Firelord, and has spent his entire life in the intense training that comes from such a position. Despite his busy schedule, however, his father always made time to spend with him and train him personally, making him one of the most skilled Firebenders alive today. Of course, this wasn't simply due to his own natural talent.

It was because he was born as the natural counterpart to the Avatar.

The young prince has always struggled with this fact, and tries desperately to control his own darkness. His family and friends are the easiest way for him to do so, as they provide him with the motivation to push past it.

God help whoever hurts the people he cares about.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

Okami, The Dark Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami, The Dark Avatar   Okami, The Dark Avatar Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 8:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Okami, The Dark Avatar
Page 1 of 1