Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
More Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
More Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
More Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
More Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
More Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
More Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
More Elements Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
More Elements Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
More Elements Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
More Elements I_vote_lcapMore Elements I_voting_barMore Elements I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

More Elements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

More Elements Empty
PostSubject: More Elements   More Elements Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Element Name: Energy Bending
Element Type: Energy (Spiritual/Physical)
Appearance: Can appear as any variation of colors depending on the individual and can even change based on the users mood or mental state. Can appear as beams, blasts, more concentrated shapes or as a shroud over the body. Use generally causes some glow around the users body/eyes.
Backstory: Originally used by the Lion Turtles, they eventually passed it on the Avatar Aang to use in his grand battle against Phoenix King Ozai. The art was then lost again until around twenty years ago, during the expansion of the city of Omashu unearthed an ancient temple that detailed the art within the carvings on its walls. It is still among the most difficult types of bending to learn regardless.
Effect: The user is able to do many things regarding spiritual and/or physical energy. They can use astral projection, energy beams/blasts, shaping the energy into different attacks or shields, and even using the energy as a shroud to enhance the users physical abilities. The user can also use this ability to remove the bending of (consenting) PCs and NPCs. They can also grant bending to (consenting) PCs and NPCs, but only elements that they know.
Training Required: 10 TP, Must have Bending Skill as well as Spirituality Skill.
Character Exclusive: N/A
Bonus Requirements: Spirituality (B) + Bending (A)

Element Name: Life Bending
Element Type: (Energy Bending + Lightning Bending + Healing (Water Bending) = Life Bending)
Appearance: Can appear as bones protruding from the body, changes in appearance, including but not limited to hair/coloring, eyes/coloring, musculature, height, etc... Can also appear as the body healing at an accelerated pace even when compared to Healing by Water Bending.
Backstory: Created by Kuzon when he realized he didn't have any means of healing himself or those around him, but also realizing that he could improve upon the healing of others.
Effect: Using energy bending to manipulate the body's natural energys to supplement the process, healing to activate the process and controlled bursts of electricity to control and guide the process, the user is able to control and accelerate/halt the body's healing process. This allows for complete control of every cell in the body, allowing for the use of bone weapons, hardening of the skin, extremely rapid healing and much more.
Training Required: 20 TP
Character Exclusive: Kuzon (Those he Teaches IC)
Bonus Requirements: MUST LEARN FROM KUZON

Last edited by Kuzon on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

More Elements Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Elements   More Elements Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Element Name: Nuclear Bending
Element Type: Sub-Element (Energybending)
Appearance: Can take many forms, generally a fiery yellow or orange glow, solid red or blue in some cases. Can appear as a simple glow or as beams.
Backstory: Founded but rarely ever used by the original creators of the Energy Bending, the Lion-Turtles.
Effect: User can create, shape and manipulate the forces of nuclear reaction, including fusion and fission, which grant them near infinite abilities dealing with electricity, magnetism, heat, radiation, etc. Some can use nucleosynthesis, essentially Elemental Transmutation.
Training Required: Spirituality, Energybending, 30 TP, OOC Permission
Character Exclusive: No
Bonus Requirements:
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

More Elements
Page 1 of 1