Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH I_vote_lcapPLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH I_voting_barPLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH I_vote_lcapPLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH I_voting_barPLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Empty
PostSubject: PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH   PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 7:56 pm

Book One: EARTH

With continued unrest and rising unease across all nations, it was only a matter of time before things escalated into all out, worldwide civil war. With two Avatars working in the world, and rising resistance from the global non-bending population against ALL benders, there will be a need for some form of control and balance. Will the benders be able to settle all of their past differences and unify against the rising threat? Will the non-benders be able to erase the benders from the face of the elemental nations? These are all questions that need to be answered before the avatar and their allies will be able to quell this uprising.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

PLOT; BOOK ONE: EARTH
Page 1 of 1