Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Understand Yourself (Private Training) I_vote_lcapUnderstand Yourself (Private Training) I_voting_barUnderstand Yourself (Private Training) I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Understand Yourself (Private Training) I_vote_lcapUnderstand Yourself (Private Training) I_voting_barUnderstand Yourself (Private Training) I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Understand Yourself (Private Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Understand Yourself (Private Training) Empty
PostSubject: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 6:49 pm

Kuzon sat, hovering in the air as he studied a few scrolls that were also hovering around him. He was using an advanced form of airbending. He was once again in the monastery in the mountains of the unexplored lands. He loved the tranquility of the area, the beautiful mountains and snowcapped peaks. It was peaceful here, a place truly devoid of conflict and chaos. He was studying many things at once, the human body and its make up, the use of various medical practices, and advanced healing practices. He was learning how he could improve the use of healing by waterbending, but using energybending and a connection to the spirit world instead of just healing. He wanted to be able to do more than heal people, he wanted to be able to save them.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:09 pm

The things he read, implied that he should be able to speed up the natural healing process of the body, thus allowing for enhanced natural healing, supplemented by the normal healing practices. He theorized he would also be able to control the growth and direction of the cells occurring in the body, to allow for many different results. He knew that the body ran on a complex nervous system where natural electricity controlled what occurred in the brain to control all other aspects of what happened in the body and that these things happened naturally, but, what if he could control it? He would then be able to do many amazing things, such as controlling the makeup of the body as well as what goes on inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:21 pm

Pushing his body too much caused damages that could be potentially fatal should he make even the smallest miscalculation. He was, after all, trying to bend himself. This was something that had never been done, and, should he learn to do it with proficiency, he should theoretically be able to be unable to die of old age, or much of anything really. AS long as he was conscious and had the strength to bend, he would be able to heal himself or others. It was his destiny after all, to protect the world. Now, he often thought of what this meant. Was he to protect the people? The benders? The spirits? The Spirit World? Or just the worlds in general? He was still at a loss for such a thing to be perplexing him so.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 7:52 pm

He floated back down to the ground, his feet touching to cool stone surface. He could feel his body shiver at the touch. He made the scrolls roll themselves up and float back to the small desk in his room. He had been granted his own quarters from Master Nero so that he could practice his bending skills. He had also procured several scrolls from his masters personal library. He decided that now he would work on other types of bending masteries. He, being in a frigid climate such as this on top of the mountain decided to work on his ice bending. It would be useful he was sure in the coming months, plus, he liked to train and master new arts. So, he made his way off his porch and into the frigid world. He trudged through the snow and out into the open field of snow and ice to begin his training.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 8:04 pm

He would begin by closing his eyes and sensing around himself. He was searching for the water around himself, similarly to how he sensed the earthen minerals in metal when he had learned metal bending. It was not as difficult to do this time around as he had practice doing it already. He sensed the molecules of water tightly packed in the ice and snow around him and began to move in a traditional waterbending fashion to control it. Nothing happened at first, but slowly, the snow around him began to swirl and spin in accordance with his movements. There was a moment of peacefulness before the snow once again floated back to the earth as his control over the substance slipped. He kept working though as he was a persistent person.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Over the next three days, he was able to make tremendous progress, able to convert the ice around him into water and then back into ice or snow, able to bend the snow in the area in a similar manner to sand, and even able to flash freeze the air around himself by focusing on the water contained within it. He was bending ice like a true bender now, able to do it faster and with much more fluid and practiced motions than before. He had also learned to harden himself to the effects of this extreme cold. He was ever improving his bending abilities as he continued to progress in the ways of his many teachers, but he was of a mind to forge his own path, separate to those who taught him as well.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:19 pm

He decided it would be in his best interest to store away things he had learned and things he himself had invented and was working on at the moment. It was a way to ensure that his legacy would live on, if not through his own children, then through his teachings and knowledge. He wanted nothing more than to leave his mark on the world, and if that meant nothing more than to teach someone in the future his unique bending style, then so be it. 

He started by writing down his unique style of bending, along with all he knew about energybending, and his own findings on learning a new sub-type of bending. It would be more than most could handle, but he would manage it. Whoever learned it would definitely need large reserves of chi to be able to handle how exhausting the style would be.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:32 pm

As he wrote in the scrolls he had gathered up, he couldn't help but reflect on how far he had come, absentmindedly holding out his hand, he would form fire, air and water, then some earth would move to float over his palm, followed by sand, metal, ice and pure energy. He had only grown stronger and stronger as the Avatar and he would continue to grow. He focused and all the elements came together to form a black swirling ball, he didn't know what it was exactly, but he was sure it would probably hurt if he used it against someone. He noticed sweat had formed on his brow, it would seem that this technique required a lot of stamina to utilize. He released it with a burst of vibration bending that eviscerated everything in his hand into nothingness. 

Focusing back on his work, he had almost written it all, his thoughts on things, his past, his family, everything he had endured thus far. It was going to be good to think he was making a difference somewhere down the line in someone's life by leaving this hidden in the mountains somewhere. He would also lock it so that only the one who the spirits meant to have it would have it.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 11:35 am

As he continued meditating, he felt himself developing a more suited connection with the spirits as he was drawn into himself to glimpse his inner spirit world. the spirits were speaking to him, telling him the things he would need to know as the avatar. It was one thing to be the avatar and another to do the job he was tasked with. Balance was a hard thing to come by, mostly because it meant being at peace within yourself. He had long ago locked away anything he would consider a moral constraint to allow himself to act in the best course of action without being too weak to do what was needed. He would kill, he would do whatever was needed to protect the balance of the world. The spirits commended him for his dedication but they needed to show him more. He was taught about the origins of the avatar and the first one to carry the title. Wan. It was an interesting story to say the least, but he wouldn't let it bother him that he had basically taken over Wan's shoes as the first avatar, though they also told him of his counterpart. Living in the Northern Tribe was a woman who was born with the spirit of Vaatu. He would need to seek her out himself to learn more about her and how they could achieve balance together.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 11:39 am

As they spoke, Kuzon could feel his connection to the spirit world growing stronger. He wasn't as proficient as master Nero, but he was certainly farther along than he had been when he entered the monastery. He would continue working on this, eventually getting up and sealing the scroll containing his past here. This would be a very interesting time indeed. Now was the time for action though, he no longer had the time to waste, he needed to get to the earth kingdom to meet the one known as Verrock and then he would worry about going to the northern tribe to meet the dark avatar. He would need to be fully prepared to do anything necessary to defeat her as he wouldn't accept anything farther than perfect balance in the world. He could sense the tension and he would do whatever was needed in order to maintain peace. The world had grown chaotic in the last few years with non-benders feeling oppressed and someone working in the shadows to bring out the worst in humanity. He would need to find this person and defeat them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Yourself (Private Training)   Understand Yourself (Private Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Yourself (Private Training)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: The Elemental Nations :: Unexplored Lands-
Jump to: