Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon I_vote_lcapKuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon I_voting_barKuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon I_vote_lcapKuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon I_voting_barKuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Empty
PostSubject: Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon   Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:22 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kuzon of the South
Birthplace: Southern Air Temple
Current Residence: Southern Air Temple
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Air

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: june 8
Hobbies: Training, Learning, meeting new people
Quirks: Is wise for his age
Family: 5x Grandson of Avatar Kuzon
Character Theme: Seize the Day - Avenged Sevenfold

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5'3"

Hair: He has medium length black hair that falls around his face, with a few points of it sticking up in different directions.
Eyes: He has soft, joyful red eyes with a hint of both wisdom and mischievousness.
Clothes: He generally wears a common, modern clothing that allows him to fit in regardless of the nation he finds himself in. It usually consists of black shoes, black pants, a white V-neck shirt and a red vest.
Skin: He has fair skin that is very smooth and without scars.
Body Type: He is thin due to following the practices at the Air Temple, but not without muscle.

OR

Image: (Optional)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Kuzon is a kind, usually gentle soul, but he is not oblivious. Given that they discovered his status as the Avatar when he was young, he was raised under the close eyes of the White Lotus, protecting him from one of their safehouses in an Air Temple. While he is kind and gentle, he is not above violence if the need arises.

Personal Strengths: Tactical Mind
Personal Weaknesses: Naivety, desire to avoid killing
Hamartia: Aversion to killing could be dangerous against foes who do not share his aversion
Personal Hero: The Members of the White Lotus
Dreams and Ambitions: To save the world

Likes: Fighting, Sweets, Learning, Meeting People, winning

Dislikes: Losing, spicy food, bullies, sour food, spiders

Brief History: Born in the Southern Air Temple, Kuzon was destined to live a life separate and different from any of the other Airbending children. From the time he was four years old, his status as the Avatar was discovered in the traditional toy method. From then on, he was placed into the secret protection of the White Lotus. He was then trained by the masters there in non-bending forms of combat and also in the basic bending stances and forms of the other elements.

Once he was twelve, he started working on mastering the four elements. The White Lotus feeling that he needed to master the four elements and gain combat ability quickly so that he would be able to defend himself against the mysterious Avatar Killer that had been on the loose for the last hundred years. No one knew who it was, but they knew that they had killed the last 9 Avatars once they came into the public light.

Last edited by Kuzon on Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon   Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm

Gonna roll for Avatar bc why not lol
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon   Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm

The member 'Kuzon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Element Dice' : 4, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon   Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Page 1 of 1