Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Intercepting Fist I_vote_lcapIntercepting Fist I_voting_barIntercepting Fist I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Intercepting Fist I_vote_lcapIntercepting Fist I_voting_barIntercepting Fist I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Intercepting Fist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Intercepting Fist Empty
PostSubject: Intercepting Fist   Intercepting Fist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm

Name : The Intercepting Fist, Interceptor Fist, The Way of the Interceptor
Origins : Created by Kuzon
Characteristics : The Interceptor Fist is a style that revolves around predicting your opponents attacks and countering before they can even get the attack out. This is done using a combination of Vibration bending and the seismic sense of Earthbending.
History : Created by Kuzon during his training as a method of being able to defend himself even when he is unable to see his opponent directly.
Requirements : Vibration Bending, Earthbending, Learn from Kuzon
Unique Traits: This grants the user a 360 field of vision that is always active and surrounds them within a range of 10 meters.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Intercepting Fist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: Creation Center :: Bending Center :: Style Creation-
Jump to: