Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) I_vote_lcapMetalbending Training (FLASHBACK) I_voting_barMetalbending Training (FLASHBACK) I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) I_vote_lcapMetalbending Training (FLASHBACK) I_voting_barMetalbending Training (FLASHBACK) I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Empty
PostSubject: Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK)   Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:46 am

After a day on the ship, he had already grown bored, so he used the training he recieved from Goh to begin working on his metal bending. He made quick progress, within an hour he was able to bend metal that he picked up and could contort its shape. He continued working on smaller things, not wanting to cause the ship to sink because he messed it up with something too big. He could cause metal to float in mid air and then could crush it down to a smaller size. He was making slow and steady progress, using the basics of earthbending and his more advanced methods learned under the Dai lee in order to sense the small elements of earth within the metal which he used to control it. When he got back to the Fire Nation, he would need to make sure to buy one of those cool wire gloves he had seen the Dai Lee implement in their training.

1/3
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK)   Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Kosuke spent the next weeks working on mastering his control over the element of metal, from controlling slightly metallic earthen elements, all the way to bending straight up metal ingots. It was slow going, but he was slowly getting the hang of it. Over time, he knew he would be able to shape it into different weapons and such to utilize in combat, but it was still some time away. He still needed to master the other three elements before he was ready to move on and master all of the sub elements, but he had no doubt that this particular skill would come in handy one day. He continued working on it all the way to the point that the Great Gates of Azulon were in sight, the Avatar knew he would need to meet with his new master soon, so he kept training. It was most likely that he wouldn't get to do anything but firebend soon, so he needed to master this fast.

2/3
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK)   Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 6:23 pm

As they made their way to Ember Island, he found himself looking off onto the dock, where he could see the man that would be training him in the distance. Master Orin was just what he expected, wearing a loose gi that barely covered his skin on his upper body and battle pants on his legs, the man was very clearly a fighter, despite his age. Kosuke moved to the bridge to be able to greet the man directly upon his arrival, but had to act quickly to block the fireball that almost took his head off. He raised his arms in a defensive manner creating half of a pyramid shape out of the metal of the bridge, it blocked the fire by splitting it to either of his sides. It would seem that this was going to be a loooong training. Wouldn't be long though before he was getting the hang of Firebending.

3/3 Mastered metal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK)   Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metalbending Training (FLASHBACK)
Page 1 of 1