Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Amon's Robo Stuff  I_vote_lcapAmon's Robo Stuff  I_voting_barAmon's Robo Stuff  I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Amon's Robo Stuff  I_vote_lcapAmon's Robo Stuff  I_voting_barAmon's Robo Stuff  I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Amon's Robo Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amon
Earth Kingdom Civilian
Earth Kingdom Civilian
Amon

Amon's Robo Stuff  Empty
PostSubject: Amon's Robo Stuff    Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Amon's Robo Stuff  Bionic10

Name: Synthetic Eyes
Amount: Two
Type: Enhanced Eyes
Appearance: [Depicted Above] Appears as a yellow iris with metallic grey sclera. The eye itself is made of a rare polymer that is not able to be manipulated by benders.
Special Abilities: Electromagnetic Perception: The user can perceive the world around themselves based solely on the patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. The entire electromagnetic spectrum or most of it is visible to the user and can "tune" their vision to interpret the various ranges of the energy. They can see radio waves (which includes AM, FM, and TV frequencies), radar, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, power waves, x-rays, gamma rays, and even cosmic rays. Up to 2 km.
Rarity: (Exceptional)
Origin/History: Amon created this item to be his first step in becoming the ultimate being. To move beyond bending and into the future.

Last edited by Amon on Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amon
Earth Kingdom Civilian
Earth Kingdom Civilian
Amon

Amon's Robo Stuff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amon's Robo Stuff    Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Amon's Robo Stuff  Anime-10

Name: Synthetic Arms
Amount: 2
Type: Synthetic Arms
Appearance: [Depicted Above] The arm appears very similar to a normal human arm, but is generally robotic looking and has sections that glow orange or another fiery color when energy is coursing through it. it is created from a synthetic polymer that prevents benders from manipulating it.
Special Abilities: The arm has two parts, absorption and redistribution. It is able to absorb chi directly from a target and grant it temporarily to the user's chi control stat. (only lasts that topic) The user is unable to regenerate the chi when it is expended. It can only draw in 5% of the targets chi per post. And only when physical contact is made. The Redistribution is a blast of concentrated chi, based on the normal Chi control x 2 damage counter. Once the chi is expended, the arm must absorb more chi to use this ability again.
Rarity: Exceptional
Origin/History: Amon created it to be able to inhibit benders as well as to consider himself on par with them.
Back to top Go down
Verrock
Earth King
Earth King
Verrock

Amon's Robo Stuff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amon's Robo Stuff    Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Looks Good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amon's Robo Stuff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amon's Robo Stuff    Amon's Robo Stuff  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amon's Robo Stuff
Page 1 of 1