Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu I_vote_lcapBOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu I_voting_barBOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu I_vote_lcapBOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu I_voting_barBOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amon
Earth Kingdom Civilian
Earth Kingdom Civilian
Amon

BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Empty
PostSubject: BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu   BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 11:38 pm

Mission specifics:

Amon had done it. He had gathered as many recruits as he could and staged his first planned attack to reclaim a city in the name of the oppressed. He would show the benders the error in their ways. He sent in the first wave of his troops to ransack the city and dispose of any pesky bending guardsmen. The 100 recruits were all split into five teams of twenty to hit key points in the city. There were then split five teams of six of his lieutenants to each of these places to make sure that the recruits had it under control. Finally, his ten captains had taken to the capital building and had managed to take it fully under their control, being able to overpower the guards there and then even killing the earth bender who had been named 'king'. Amon himself was outside the city overlooking the chaos with his enhanced vision. The explosions of the bombs his men set off and the destruction the native earth benders themselves caused was even more than he could have calculated. The city would take years to recover from this attack. It would take something of a force of nature to stop his plan now, and even then, he could still get involved and wreak havoc on the city by himself, but he chose not to. He would play the general in the shadows for the time being. Too far away to be seen or even connected to the events unfolding there, but close enough for him, that he would be able to keep an eye on it.

TEAMS:
Back to top Go down
Verrock
Earth King
Earth King
Verrock

BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu   BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 11:09 am

Verrock was the first to recieve the news about the attack on he had to act quickly. It seems his worries about the non benders rallying and attacking were correct. The reports that had been given to him made note of the attackers using varying levels of the Hyper Mode skill exclusive to only non benders.They had chosen to attack Omashu would of great staple settlements in the Earth Kingdom. If it were to fall it would spell bad news for the rest of his kingdom. For that very reason Verrock himself had to personally go and deal with such matters. "Dammit... Who dares to attack my kingdom. They shall pay.

While Verrock knew he has to act he had still been heavily restricted. Him personally going would leave Ba Sing Se susceptible to attacks. For that very reason he would have to leave behind the strongest members of his dai li agents. He currently would only be able to mobilize 50 dai li members of mid tier and low tier rankings to help assist him. Verrock was sure to send out an SOS to all of his allies in other nations before leaving and would quickly arrive at the front gates of Omashu.

Seeing the city in flames and in a state of destruction would enrage the king. He would then spot a group of weak non benders attempting to block his path. "YOU SHALL DIE TODAY!" Verrock would slam his hands into the ground sending massive shockwaves vibrations leading into the iron walls of Omashu. Via a strong and powerful bending, Verrock would manipulate the iron of the walls in attempt to impale each and every one of the D Tier non benders while in addition also imapling all but one of the B tier non benders.

Such goons even with hyper mode were not a challenge for Verrock alone he knew that even if they tried their hardest they would not be able to dodge or resist the power of his bending. If the massive group were to all be impaled with only the one B Tier remaining he would order his dai li agents to interrogate him and figure out the status of the takeover within Omashu. While Verrock was strong he could not fight everyone by himself and would need a plan and if possible some assistance.

Verrock's Stats and Chi:
Back to top Go down

BOOK 1, Ch.1: Raid on Omashu
Page 1 of 1