Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Order of The White Lotus I_vote_lcapOrder of The White Lotus I_voting_barOrder of The White Lotus I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Order of The White Lotus I_vote_lcapOrder of The White Lotus I_voting_barOrder of The White Lotus I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Order of The White Lotus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Order of The White Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Order of The White Lotus   Order of The White Lotus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 7:23 pm

|Order of The White Lotus|

|Symbol|:
|Purpose|:
The Order of the White Lotus, (also known simply as the White Lotus), is an ancient and formerly secret society that transcends the boundaries of the four nations, seeking philosophy, beauty, and truth. They are devoted sharing ancient knowledge across national and political divides. Their main purpose is to protect world peace and to train the Avatar as he/she becomes known to the world.
|Leader/Hierarchy|
There is not much of a heirarchy in this organization, but those who are more senior members are often referred to as "Grand Lotuses".

|History| Created ages ago, long before the previous avatar was born, this group served to cultivate knowledge and bring together those of the four nations. When Avatar Aang vanished, they went into hiding to avoid being hunted down and executed by the fire nation. They made their grand reappearance during the Liberation of Ba Sing Se, during Sozin's comet. After that and the death of Avatar Aang, they have maintained the peace until the next incarnation of the Avatar would be revealed to them.
|Funding| 10,000,000 gold
|Other| Semi-Secret Society still shrouded in mystery.

Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Order of The White Lotus
Page 1 of 1