Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Verrock, King of Earth I_vote_lcapVerrock, King of Earth I_voting_barVerrock, King of Earth I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Verrock, King of Earth I_vote_lcapVerrock, King of Earth I_voting_barVerrock, King of Earth I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Verrock, King of Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verrock
Earth King
Earth King
Verrock

Verrock, King of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Verrock, King of Earth   Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 10:00 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kazeram “Verrock” Calden
Birthplace: Earth Kingdom
Current Residence: Earth Kingdom
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Earth

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: August 11th
Hobbies: Earth Bending, Sparing, Traveling
Quirks: Joint Dislocation
Family: TBA

Character Theme: The Seven Deadly Sins OST - 1 Perfect Time

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 6’

Hair: Multi Parted Sandy Blonde Hair the Length of the Shoulder.
Eyes: Medium Sized Black Eyes
Clothes: Typically found wearing a white haori without a shirt underneath, grey combat pants, and a almost kilt like belt that has a faded green fabric attached to it covering the top part of his legs. White and red leather combat boots.
Skin: Rough and sturdy dark tanned brown skin.
Body Type: Large frame with extremely toned and muscular body with various tattoo’s covering it.

OR

Image: Verrock, King of Earth Render%20A%20Quarto%20Raikage1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Strong and incredibly boisterous, Verrock  tends to be pretty arrogant in regards to his abilities and position. He is not very trusting in most people and prefers not to rely on them on if necessary. However, he is very friendly and whenever he does trust someone he does all he can for them.  He is extremely understanding yet calculative on most matters regarding his kingdom and the people within it. He loves testing his limits and the limits of those around him and is even willing to be a bit pessimistic to get the results he desires. He feels a severe connection to the earth nature and views it to be the most precious thing in his life.

Personal Strengths: Sturdiness, Stamina, and Physical Strength.
Personal Weaknesses: Speed, Quick to Anger, and Stubborn.
Hamartia: Capturing and threat of harming a loved one.
Personal Hero: Avatar
Dreams and Ambitions: To be the strongest earth bender to ever live.

Dislikes: Unnecessary Killing, Betrayal, Weakness, Non Benders, and Evil
Brief History: Born in a temple of earth, Kazeram Verrock Calden, was a extreme prodigy of earth bending from the very start. Verrock was capable of manipulation small rock pebbles at the age of one and from then his potential skyrocketed. Being born into royalty also allowed him to get the best possible training that he could. He was master of Earth bending at the age of ten and had already been the next king of the earth kingdom even out of his elder siblings. Upon hitting the age of thirteen he was sent on a mission from the king to inspect the fire nation alongside his best friend. This mission had resulted in the betrayal of his friend for him to be held ransom. Locked away in the fire nation Kazeram had thought all has been lost. He couldn’t get himself out of this situation. He was surrounded by metal walls and in pain from the betrayal. Honing on the on his feelings of anger and sadness he was unintentionally able to table into the power of metal bending allowing him to escape. An entire year had past since he was captured and he had finally returned home. It would be his goal to find his friend who had betrayed him and make him pay for his crimes. He would train his metal bending powers over the next two years and when he had finally turn 20 he alongside a small group of top tier earth benders who invade the fire nation camp where he was taken and try to hunt down his previous friend. The battle was long and hard. All his allies had fallen and only he was left due to the powers of metal bending. It was now time for him to fight his previous friend. The battle would go on for hours pushing both to their limits. During this fight Verrock would surprisingly unlock two more sub elemental to the earth nature, sand and crystal bending. These new powers would allow him to win the fight against his old friend and take him down. Sad and broken, Verrock would return home and continued to be groomed to become the next king of the Earth Kingdom. He would acquire the throne upon turning 25.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

Verrock, King of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verrock, King of Earth   Verrock, King of Earth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 10:03 pm

Approved! Now go make your update page and spend your 50 free skill points!
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Verrock, King of Earth
Page 1 of 1