Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) I_vote_lcapJazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) I_voting_barJazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) I_vote_lcapJazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) I_voting_barJazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fong
Fire Nation Civilian
Fire Nation Civilian
Fong

Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Empty
PostSubject: Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros)   Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 10:18 pm

|BASICS|
Name: (Jazan Xir) pronounced [Jay-zen Ze-ir]
Current Residence: (Crescent Island)
Element: (Fire and Earth)

|APPEARANCE|
General Appearance: (Jazan has crimson red hair with greenish grey eyes. He wears the classic fire nation leader shoulder armor spikes that are grey and gold. On the armor of his chest is the symbol of the group in red. His shirt is white with a grey streak down the center and his pants and shoes are black. A grey cape hangs behind him with the symbol in a slightly lighter shade of grey)
Image: (Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros) Jazan10
)  

|CHARACTER BACKGROUND|
Personality and Background: (Jazan was born into a rich family on Crescent Island. His mother was an earth bender who fell in love with a fire bender who is his father. At the age of ten he had mastered both of his parents elements and started learning more tricky bending. His father led him into joining Ouroboros at the age of eleven as his assistant. At the age of eighteen, he became the leader of the organization. With his money and power, he started cleansing the group of its’ impurities and returned Ouroboros to their roots with a twist. To be in the organization, one must be able to bend the two elements: fire and earth. Since it was easy to learn two, the group strived for perfection. The group grew large and strong under his rule and continues to grow in influence. )
Back to top Go down

Jazan Xir(Leader of Ouroboros)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: NPC Creation-
Jump to: