Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Fire Guard, Secret Security I_vote_lcapFire Guard, Secret Security I_voting_barFire Guard, Secret Security I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Fire Guard, Secret Security I_vote_lcapFire Guard, Secret Security I_voting_barFire Guard, Secret Security I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Fire Guard, Secret Security

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Fire Guard, Secret Security Empty
PostSubject: Fire Guard, Secret Security   Fire Guard, Secret Security Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Fire Guard, Secret Security Thy21610

|Fire Guard|

|Symbol|: (Above)
|Purpose|: To serve as the most elite warriors under the direct command of the Fire Nation's royal family. They are the ultimate secret guards to the family and are trained by the best masters in many forms of combat in order to be able to defend both the royal palace and its inhabitants at all times.
|Leader/Hierarchy| Determined by Mastery Level, Merit, and Experience.
|History| Created during the rule of Fire Lord Azulon after several close call assassination attempts, he made a secret security force that would guard the Fire Lord when all was said and done. To this day, they are found all throughout the nation's capital, guarding important buildings, nobles or royalty, or the palace itself.
|Funding| Funded by the Fire Nation.
|Other|
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Fire Guard, Secret Security
Page 1 of 1