Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Stat System V1 I_vote_lcapStat System V1 I_voting_barStat System V1 I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Stat System V1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Stat System V1 Empty
PostSubject: Stat System V1   Stat System V1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 7:05 pm

THE STAT SYSTEM

Stats are what is used to determine the capabilities of a character in a direct manner, giving specific numerical values so that you can tell exactly what sorts of things your character can accomplish. There is no solid cap to this system, so one can gain infinite amounts of power. The ONLY way to get stats are through either training for stats or through events. When one trains, you will gain 10 points to allocate into the specific stat trained, within a 5 post thread. Of course, you can do a 10 post thread for 20 points, but 5 posts for 10 points is the minimum. Also, you can only put points into what you trained, so you cant spend 5 posts doing pushups and then put 10 points into speed. 

[NOTE:Everyone starts with 150 stat points!]

The FIVE Stats

SPEED: The measure of distance your character can travel within a period of time.
Physical- 1 pt = 1 meters/second
Reaction time- You are able to react to +25 your speed stat with ease. It gets more difficult for each increment of 10 above that, however.

STRENGTH: Strength: The measure of raw physical power that a character or jutsu can put out.
Lifting- 1pt = 5 lbs
Knock back/pulling- can withstand attacks up to 25% weaker than your strength stat without budging

ENDURANCE: The measure of how much beating your body can stand before breaking. The way this stat works, is that for each point, you are protected from 1 damage. meaning, if you have 100 endurance, and are hit with an attack for 300 damage, it will instead do 200 damage.
100: Minor bruising, small cuts, minimum damage.
200: Medium bruising, small cuts, first-degree burns, can hold breath for 5 posts.
300: Major bruising, major small cuts, first degree burns over large area,
400: Minor bone damage, shallow cuts, second degree burns, can hold breath for 7 posts.
500: Medium bone damage, 1" cuts, second degree burns medium area.
600: Major bone damage, 2" cuts, second degree over large area, can hold breath for 9 posts.
700: Extreme bone damage (Full break), 4" cuts, third degree burns medium area.
800: Maximum bone damage (Shatter), 6" cuts, third degree burns over large area, can hold breath for 11 posts.

Chi Pool: The chi pool stat governs the total chi located in your pool. 1 point here = 10 points into your pool. So, 50 points = 500 chi to use for bending/whatever. 

Chi Control: Chi Control is how powerful your bending is when used not only by yourself, but when combined with the power of other benders. This stat determines if you can overcome another persons control over an element or how powerful your bending would be if you do combined bending.

• Solo Bender - This Stat x2
  • Additional benders add x1 to this, so two benders combining would be This Stat x3, three benders is x4, four is x5, etc...
  • When an Avatar activates the Avatar state, this multiplier applies for all of their past lives aiding them.

TRAINING

Training your stats is simple. You will do 5 posts of training a SPECIFIC stat. You then increase this stat by 10 points. You may also get stat points from certain events or the lotto wheel. An example of training a specific stat would be 5 posts of pushups and similar things, then you get 10 points into the strength stat. But, this wouldn't allow for points into the Chi Pool stat. Whereas 5 posts of meditation or practicing Bending, would allow for 10 Chi Pool/Chi Control points.

[Thanks to REI for assistance with the system!]
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Stat System V1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: General Information :: Rules and Systems-
Jump to: