Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Style Template Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Style Template Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Style Template Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Style Template Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Style Template Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Style Template Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Style Template Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Style Template Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Style Template Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Style Template I_vote_lcapStyle Template I_voting_barStyle Template I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Style Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Style Template Empty
PostSubject: Style Template   Style Template Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 10:06 am

Bending as we know it is based around different actual forms of martial arts, Firebending is based around the Northern Shaolin Style of Kung Fu, Earthbending is based around the Hung Gar Style of Kung Fu, Waterbending is based around Tai Chi, and Airbending is based around the Baguazhang style of Martial Arts. Each of these styles  directly correlates to the form that the bending takes, such as the forward attacking form of Northern Shaolin or the circular and defensive form of Baguazhang. Obviously, if you implement a different form of martial arts into your bending style, it could change the way your element manifests or the way in which it is inherently used. Below will be where you can apply for your own unique style of bending for a normal element or a custom one.

Name :
Origins : (Did you create it or someone else? Where did the idea originate IC?)
Characteristics : (What sets it apart from the normal bending style? Here is where you define and describe the fighting style you are apping in addition to some of the effects it adds to your bending.)
History : (How did it come to be? When did you make it? How did you make it?)
Requirements : (What is needed to learn it?)
Unique Traits: (What does it do that makes it unique from traditional bending?)

Code:

[b]Name [/b]:
[b]Origins [/b]:
[b]Characteristics [/b]:
[b]History [/b]:
[b]Requirements [/b]:
[b]Unique Traits[/b]:
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Style Template
Page 1 of 1