Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Meeting of Kindred Spirits I_vote_lcapMeeting of Kindred Spirits I_voting_barMeeting of Kindred Spirits I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Meeting of Kindred Spirits I_vote_lcapMeeting of Kindred Spirits I_voting_barMeeting of Kindred Spirits I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Meeting of Kindred Spirits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Meeting of Kindred Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 5:54 pm

Kuzon made his way off of the fishing boat he had been riding in for the past few days. It actually took quite some time to get from Ba Sing Se to the Northern Water Tribe. He had heard tale of someone taking the mantle of Avatar aside from himself. His studies did tell of another spirit that granted such power, but he had not seen it himself yet. So, he packed up and swiftly made his way to the capital of the North. The snowy landscape had given him some trouble when he was first moving about and learning the elements, but he has since learned how to keep himself warm using his firebending. Upon making it into the city, he had managed to keep quite a low profile, wearing a black cloak with a hood to cover his well known face. He moved through the marketplace out into a small thoroughfare that held a large fountain that seemed to glisten and glimmer with both ice and water. Sitting down, he weighed his options. He didn't want to cause a scene for the could-be avatar, otherwise he would go ask the Tribe Leader for an audience. He also found it unlikely that this person would simply stumble into him, so he had to come up with something. So, he decided that if they knew the Avatar was in the Village, they may approach him to talk.

Removing his hood, he was immediately surrounded by a mix of citizens and fangirls who wanted nothing more than a signature or to touch the Avatar. He using airbending to launch himself into the air and away. Landing on a rooftop several buildings away, he would make his way to a more secluded place where he would be able to meditate for a while, he made sure to let people see where he was going along the way, but made an earthen wall around the training ground he stopped in. That way, only a bender could get inside. And there was only one bender the blue eyed avatar planned to meet today.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Ginara
Ginara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 8:22 pm

Normally she wouldn't return to a place where she wasn't wanted, especially one she made a somewhat dramatic exit from. However, it was the closest civilization near her so she had no choice to go back she just hoped to get in and out without anyone recognizing her. Fortunately or unfortunately for her, there was something or someone drawing the attention of a lot of the civilians and she was able to get the things she lacked. It didn't last long though as the male airbended into the sky, she didn't look up to see where he landed in case that's what he wanted, intending to corner her later once her guard was down. If he was here on official business he wouldn't have made such a show of himself unless of course that was his MO and he was just a bodyguard. Regardless Ginara was keeping as low a profile as possible, taking every short cut possible and even using routes no one else would think to use for escape. A benefit of more or less being able to fly, she could take the long routes and get there in about the same time as if she'd taken the more traveled path. Sometimes even quicker but today something was off, she ran into a literal wall that had never been there before.

Last she checked there weren't any earth benders in the tribe and she hadn't been gone long enough of the citizens to have built this naturally. Instantly she thought this had to have something to do with the man from before and though she'd rather avoid confrontation it was too late to turn back. So over the wall, she went in a similar fashion to how the male fled after revealing himself. Hopefully if this lead to a fight he'd make it worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:35 pm

Kuzon was meditating in the training field when he opened his eyes to a woman leaping over the wall using airbending. This must be the person he had come to meet. The woman was rather attractive, but he hadn't wanted to meet simply to figure out her appearance but to get to know one who had been classified as Avatar. He would stand from hit seated position as soon as he saw her land and would approach her slowly, his hood let down to show his face. His black hair messy as usual and his crystal blue eyes gazing intently and curiously at this stranger. "Hello there, My name is Kuzon. It's quite rare to find an airbender in the Water Tribes." He led with something that could allow him to get to know her a bit better but also which wasn't too invasive so as to scare her off. The last thing he wanted to do was to fight her, not yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ginara
Ginara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Seems as though the selectively social man was excited to see that there was someone here who was able to get past his wall. He would stand as she landed and walked over with a greeting. Ginara would continue on her path until it came to a point where she would have to rudely push past him or he kindly moved out of the way. At this interval, she would note that he was a handsome individual while pondering how to respond to his comment on her bending. "And just what are you doing here Mr. I-also-earth-bend?"  She asked refusing to confirm the obvious. He didn't look like a traditional air nomad but it was still possible he was there to recruit any airbenders he came across. Ginara was now studying him, looking for the slightest tell that differed from how he was presenting himself. Although it would be harder than normal to run away from him since he could fly and if he was like her he definitely wouldn't let her escape nor would Vaatu.

It would suck if he was "the one" she wasn't ready yet and her meticulous nature made her competitive so they'd have to fight multiple times after this. Hopefully, he'd turn out to just be one of those people that could bend two elements and she could keep her abilities, or lack thereof, secret.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 5:30 pm

Kuzon listened to her response, or rather, lack-thereof to his statement. He would chuckle slightly, it would seem she wanted to play hard to get. He would smile, seemingly unfazed by her ignoring his statement for her own question, "I'm looking for someone whom I had heard was in the Northern Water Tribe. Someone... like me." That last part was somewhat cryptic but it got his message across for anyone who could decipher it. She seemed like she may either try to run or fight at any moment, so he stayed ready to fight back or catch her if she decided to run. He wouldn't go all out on her of course, but he would be ready to defend himself and keep her here to talk if need be.
Back to top Go down
Ginara
Ginara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 4:43 pm

The male chuckled in response to her reply causing Ginara's eyebrows to move slightly, he then smiled before answering. The young woman looked away upon hearing his words. Great, he was being coy. With no one around there was no need to be oblique, perhaps it had been some time since he'd met someone who wasn't fawning over him because of his status and he wanted to beat around the bush a bit. He was rather brief when speaking this time. So he's smart enough to be on guard even now...good. Ginara thought to herself before sighing. "If you're here to recruit me into a merry band of do-gooders I'll have to pass. World peace is the Avatar's job and I have no intent to get mixed up in that." She said before moving past him making sure that they didn't brush against each other as it might lead to an accidental pickpocketing.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 11:26 am

Kuzon's smile wouldn't falter as she seemed to dismiss him as some form of recruiter. As she moved past him, he would turn, to keep her in his sight, although he could feel each step she took on the ground using earthbending. "I have no wish to recruit you. As far as something being the Avatar's job, i'd say that you may share in that responsibility soon enough, once you fully realize your status. I can sense him in you. Much like I am sure you can feel Raava within me. I was simply here to see you for myself and get a glimpse into your level. So far I've accomplished my goals." He could tell that she favored airbending and as such most likely didn't have much more bending skill. That could be fixed easy enough though. She just would need to accept what she was, or he would allow another to be reincarnated with the roll. The world wouldn't last without balance after all.
Back to top Go down
Ginara
Ginara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 6:20 pm

It seemed that he would let her go yet a few steps past the male Ginara stopped, "once you fully realize your status." Ha, what could he possibly know? Sure there might be similarities in their histories and upbringings but he wasn't immediately dispised for something he'd no control over. She would look back at him when he mentioned the ancient spirits dwelling within them, Watching me walk away huh? She would think as he continued. "Yea and just what else is on this list of yours?" She questioned, once he finished, somewhat vexed. He clearly knew something that she didn't and he wouldn't be here if it was something that he could handle on his own. The lack of urgency in his voice made it clear that they had some time, perhaps his cautious approach was an attempt to be friendly so they could make an appearance somewhere together. The show of them in harmony might deter any violent groups from their plans giving him or whomever a chance to train her as the male's tone now implied that he wasn't afraid of her. Hell, he might even be here just to make sure the other Avatar could protect the world should he die. Having not been attacked, yet, was a good sign of that although it's possible that Ginara was trying to avoid him now because killing him now would ruin her plans. The young woman knew she was being baited no matter what and for now, she would just have to let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Kuzon could feel her analyzing his statements, no doubt questioning his motives. He decided to screw the games as he was growing tired of playing. "I'll cut to the chase, dark avatar. My goal was to meet you, see what you were like and determine if you would pose a threat to the peace I am attempting to achieve or is you would prove to be an asset to achieving it. My purpose on this planet is to achieve balance. You are there to balance me. As such, you must be strong, so I will train you if you wish." He laid it all out before her. If she blew him off, that was fine, he would be back. If she attacked, he would fight, but not to harm her, only to defend himself. He had no wish to end her life, but for the sake of balance he would. The cycle would continue and he could train the next one up to his liking, but he would give this one the chance for life, it was the least he could do.
Back to top Go down
Ginara
Ginara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Hearing his first sentence Ginara turned completely around so that she was once again facing him. She couldn't help but smirk when he mentioned being a threat to peace. That then turned into her trying to hold back a smile when he said he would train her, she would blink slowly before beginning her response. "Well if that's all..." She would start as a gust of wind from beneath her feet would propel her dangerously close to him. On her tiptoes, she would look up at him with her misleading eyes staring directly into his soul. "You should've offered to buy me lunch. We don't have to call it a date if that's too embarrassing for you." She finished clearly teasing him, she wasn't yet sure what to make of this Avatar but she would definitely have fun figuring it out especially if he was impatient. Hopefully, he wasn't so much of a stiff that he entered a fighting stance on her approach, that would make this less funny and who knows what other shenanigans would happen due to last-minute movement.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 10:34 am

Kuzon would chuckle slightly to himself as it would seem she had decided to play coy now. Of course, he didn't flinch as she moved closer to him, he would instead move to loop his arm around hers to be able to lead her back into the city. Should she allow such action, he would lead her to a rather fancy restaurant where they would be able to eat and talk. "It would be an honor to take you on a date, though we have much to discuss. Which elements have you mastered?" He dove straight into the important questions that needed to be covered should they begin this... whatever it would be. She could prove to be either the greatest of allies or the one who would put him down for good. Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Ginara
Ginara

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 2:17 pm

When the male Avatar moved to swoop his arm around her own Ginara allowed it as it would seem he was willing to play with her for a while. When he said that it would be an honor to take her on a date Ginara grinned making a face that said, "You're such a cheeseball" but if the male didn't understand she wouldn't explain it. Their arrival at a fancy resturant caused mixed whispering of both excitment and confussion amung other things. Of course all the good chatter was for him and the rest was the civilians trying to decide if they should leave or if her twin was impersonating the Dark Avatar to get close this handsome and powerful man. No matter the case they couldn't turn him away so they would have to deal with his company, this was done so by escourting them to a private table of little visbility. Which in this situation was actually better considering they had to discuss rather sensitive matters though Kuzon could always use his pull to request a different table. Not that it really matter to the young woman, she was just here to squeeze out as much information from him as pailessly as possible. Upon being seated he'd jump right in cutting all the corners, he wanted to know what elements she'd mastered but of course Ginara didn't want to answer that.

She was young and had been enjoying her youth, as she said when they first met, saving the world was his job. If she only knew two elements she could go around with a relatively normal life. No one had use for an untrained Avatar but she would answer, cutting her eyes away from him as she did so. "Air and Water." She'd then wait for some sign of disappointment and/or annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Kindred Spirits   Meeting of Kindred Spirits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Kindred Spirits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: The Elemental Nations :: Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-
Jump to: