Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Ryūnosuke Himura I_vote_lcapRyūnosuke Himura I_voting_barRyūnosuke Himura I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Ryūnosuke Himura I_vote_lcapRyūnosuke Himura I_voting_barRyūnosuke Himura I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Ryūnosuke Himura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryūnosuke Himura
Royal Family Water
Royal Family Water
Ryūnosuke Himura

Ryūnosuke Himura Empty
PostSubject: Ryūnosuke Himura   Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:13 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Ryūnosuke Himura
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Water

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: December 14th
Hobbies: N/A
Quirks: N/A
Family: N/A
Character Theme:
Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5’4”

Hair: Ryūnosuke as long black hair, falling in a straight curtain past his shoulders when loose, but usually kept up in a bun covered by white cloth. He keeps two strands out of the bun to frame his face, adorned with simple silver clasps.
Eyes: His eyes are large, an unusual golden color not often seen, with long, feminine lashes.
Clothes: Ryūnosuke has two different outfits. For official business he wears long white robes with blue detailing, multilayered and made of delicate silk. His normal outfit consists of an olive green pair of shorts and a turtleneck in the same color, covered by a blue kimono with white detailing. His shoes are either white boots or traditional geta depending on which outfit he’s wearing.
Skin: His skin is smooth and unblemished, a delicate porcelain color that drives women mad with jealousy.
Body Type: Ryūnosuke has slender limbs that make people think he’s delicate everywhere, but that is in fact rather deceptive. Hidden beneath layers of clothes, he has a well-defined, if not incredibly bulky body.

OR

Image:
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Ryūnosuke is a very strict man, and not one to tolerate unnecessary things. He is proud, stubborn, and cold, which is often a factor that can drive people away. He is sarcastic and snarky, to the point where his mouth often lands him in trouble. His confidence in himself, however, is unrivalled. Some consider it endearing, though most he meets can find him cocky and rude over this.

Despite this, he cares deeply for his loved ones, and is fiercely loyal and protective of them. Only when they are in danger does his control ever show cracks. Mercy is not something he shows, to those who dare hurt the people he loves.

One of his favorite things to do besides practicing his bending is cook. He's shown himself to be amazing at the art, and is very fond of creating new dishes for himself or to serve to the few visitors he does get. This domestic side of him is not one she shows to strangers, so if he cooks for you, consider yourself lucky!

Personal Strengths:
-The ability to remain calm in nearly any situation, at least outwardly.
-Is a rather intelligent man, and can come up with interesting solutions and strategies to most problems he is faced with.
-Is fully confident in his own abilities, and does not often succumb to self-doubt.
Personal Weaknesses:
-Ryūnosuke finds it hard to open up to or trust people. Because of this, he finds himself rather lonely most of the time.
-Is rather unlikely to listen to anybody else, or so much as compromise with others. He is stubborn and will not admit when he is wrong, which leads to a whole mess of problems in the instance where he is in fact wrong.
-Ryūnosuke has no sense of self preservation when it comes to protecting anything he cares about, and has gotten himself hurt in the past because of it. Even when it’s not actually necessary, he’ll sacrifice himself for his loved ones or his tribe every time.
Hamartia: Pride. Ryūnosuke is a proud and stubborn man, and is not the type to ask for help when he needs it. This could very easily bring about his downfall.
Personal Hero: Ryūnosuke does not believe in personal heroes, but if he did have one it would be his father.
Dreams and Ambitions: Ryūnosuke does not have any personal dreams, beyond making the northern water tribe a safe haven for his people. He wants only to make his tribe safe, so nobody else ever has to lose their family again.

-Sweets
-Bending
-Music
-Hunting

Dislikes:
-Spicy Foods
-Loud People
-Idiots
-Being idle for too long
-People who only want to get on his good side to have a powerful ally.

Brief History: Growing up knowing he was going to lead the tribe one day had been something the affected Ryūnosuke greatly as a child. From a young age he was always taught about how to lead, how to bend, how to protect his tribe. It was an important thing, one that ensured his childhood was rather different. Bending was an equally important part of his young life. When he first started to bend, he was quickly sent off to a teacher who taught him both how to bend and how to restrain himself. Bending he took to just fine, but for the longest time control was something he had no skill in. It took an accident in which he badly hurt a bystander for him to understand why control was so important, and from there he was determined to be able to control himself.

Hurting an innocent without meaning to set Ryūnosuke on the path he travels today. After the incident, he distanced himself to prevent himself from hurting innocents ever again. He was always stubborn and proud, but after the accident even the people closest to him were likely to end up on the wrong side of his snarky and sarcastic remarks. He withdrew into himself more and more, treating everybody like strangers. The one part of him that remained unchanged, even today, was the fierce protector who would die for his loved ones.

Unfortunately, a few years after he learned the importance of control, his parents were involved in an accident, passing away and leaving the tribe’s leadership to a 19 year old Ryūnosuke. At the time he was lost, but refused help from anybody, knowing that many of those who offered “help” were trying to take advantage of him. It was a massive adjustment in his lifestyle, and he made many mistakes in first two years of leadership. In the past two years, however, he has proven to have grown and become a man who would do anything for his tribe.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

Ryūnosuke Himura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryūnosuke Himura   Ryūnosuke Himura Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Ryūnosuke Himura
Page 1 of 1