Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Enter the White Lotus I_vote_lcapEnter the White Lotus I_voting_barEnter the White Lotus I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Enter the White Lotus I_vote_lcapEnter the White Lotus I_voting_barEnter the White Lotus I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Enter the White Lotus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Enter the White Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Enter the White Lotus   Enter the White Lotus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm

Kuzon sat in a meditative position in a massive room deep underneath the Southern Air Temple. The middle of the floor was designed with an intricate lotus tile and there was a pillar in each of the four corners of the room. As he sat, he would open his eyes just as a rock would fly towards him, raising his hand, he would catch it and crush it before standing quickly.

The four masters now stood in each of their respective corners, Master Goh in the corner of earth, Master Orin in the corner of fire, Master Yasi in the corner of water, and Master Pinan in the corner of air. This was his final trial in his training and he would be passing. Orin decided to rush in first sending a blast of fire that was met with a wall of earth that was then launched at him. Goh jumped in to his defense while Yasi sent a lash of water towards the now exposed Kuzon.

The young Avatar knew he would need to pull out all stops to defeat the four masters. Using a blast of air to evaporate the water, he would duck under a wave of air from Pinan while dodging another blast of fire from Orin. Letting out a sigh, he would catch a fist from Orin, blocking the fire from hitting him. Raising earth to trap the man in a way that he couldn't bend, it was now time to take care of the rest of the masters.

Sending more earth to rise around Yasi, he held out his right hand, bending the blood of Goh to keep him from freeing them. That left only Pinan to take care of, so he would do that, bending their blood and bringing them close to eachother and then trapping them both in earth. Goh would then speak. "congratulations young Avatar, you have completed your training. Your first task is to go to the earth kingdom and meet with the prince, to see if he is truly the other Avatar. If he is, return here with him." Kuzon would simply nod and then leave to prepare his things, he was headed to Ba Sing Se.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Enter the White Lotus
Page 1 of 1