Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  I_vote_lcapRendezvous in a Secret Place  I_voting_barRendezvous in a Secret Place  I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Rendezvous in a Secret Place  I_vote_lcapRendezvous in a Secret Place  I_voting_barRendezvous in a Secret Place  I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Rendezvous in a Secret Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baritone

Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Empty
PostSubject: Rendezvous in a Secret Place    Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:39 pm

It was starting to get wilder now since he hadn't tended the place in a while. His mind had been distracted often these days. Here in this secret palace garden where very few wandered into and even fewer knew existed. It was his sanctuary from the world. Because the world....could be truly cruel after all. He strummed a peaceful tune on his ukulele as he softly sung his mother's requiem to himself. He still missed her and eve after nine years he still didn't give up hope that she might be out there somewhere. Alive! He'd gotten so absorbed in his quiet music he hadn't realized when he was no longer alone until.....

Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Cure11
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in a Secret Place    Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:58 pm

Kuzon entered the hidden room, led by the head of the Dai Li. He had surprised the Earth King with his sudden arrival, but was quickly pointed into the right direction. Once he arrived, he heard the sound of singing and strumming, that must be the one he was here to see. Using sound bending, he would silence both the singing and the strumming as he approached before stopping his bending of the sounds. "I have come a long way to meet you, prince." He took the moment to size the man up. It must be odd for an older man to be talked to in such a way by a fifteen year old kid, but he had spent the last ten years training with nothing but old people, so he kindof adopted their mannerisms.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Baritone

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in a Secret Place    Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm

Baritone placed his ukulele down gently looking away a moment before changing his entire aura as he beamed at the unexpected guest in a place that few should know existed. "Hello there my friend, ah if I'd known I'd have company I'd have worn my nice clothing! But-" With an effortless push against the ground the earth shot up beneath him launching him a small distance into the air where he flipped forward and landed with extravagance as if this was a perfectly planned performance. When he landed he was once again wearing the loose clothing that covered his hard-earned body and made him look like the spoiled prince he was. "-nothing too difficult for me to remedy," Baritone finished as he took a bow to no one in particular before laughing heartily. "Prince Baritone and I'd be much obliged to know who I'm talking to as well!" Baritone's smile was pleasant and polite as he asked the strangers name but like most of his smiles it never reached his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in a Secret Place    Rendezvous in a Secret Place  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: The Elemental Nations :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se :: Upper Ring :: Earth Palace-
Jump to: