Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Baritone Sonnet I_vote_lcapBaritone Sonnet I_voting_barBaritone Sonnet I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Baritone Sonnet I_vote_lcapBaritone Sonnet I_voting_barBaritone Sonnet I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Baritone Sonnet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baritone

Baritone Sonnet Empty
PostSubject: Baritone Sonnet   Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 12:05 am

|BASICS|
Name: Baritone Aria-Muse Sonnet
Birthplace: Earth Kingdom Palace
Current Residence: TBD
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Earth

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Solstice Day
Hobbies: Writing, Singing, Acting, etc.
Quirks: Easygoing for an Earthbender, Not as regal as he should be
Family: Royal Family
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5"5

Hair: Messy tussled short hair red as blood and silky and stylish despite seeming like a tangled mess at the same time.
Eyes: Striking emerald green with flecks of hazel and an unoticable ring around the iris that seems like a prisim that can reflect all the colors of the rainbow depending on what light it's in.
Clothes: Changes constantly but usually the outfit seen in the image below.
Skin: Light Chocalate brown surprisingly rough for a poet prince with seemingly now worries.
Body Type: Very well-built like a miniature light weight pro wrestler. Muscles are abundant but well-proportioned and very defined.

Image:

Baritone Sonnet Cure10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: At first glance he's a cheerful happy-go-lucky guy. He shouldn't have a care in the world really. However behind his constant goofy behavior and devil-may-care attitude there's an uncontrollable pain and sadness. It's name is loneliness. Baritone has always been the type to be alone in a crowd, even in his own family he was an outsider who was not truly understood. The people of the kingdom respected him as a royal and even was entertained by his constant shenanigans but not a single one of them could see past the counterfeit smile he wore like a permanent mask every day. However when he was alone away from others that smile was not often seen instead there's was normally a look of contemplation or sadness. One of the few things he enjoyed about being alone however was the wonders of nature or the music that he did not play or sing in public that he reserved for his own alone time.

Personal Strengths: Cheerful, Resilient
Personal Weaknesses: Solitary, Stubborn, Secretly Cynical
Hamartia: Carries the weight of the world because he constantly feels alone and believes no one will be able to help him better then himself.
Personal Hero: Father (Earth King)
Dreams and Ambitions: Dreams to one day become so good at acting happy and content that he will actually become so....are he will at least discover what he needs to achieve true joy and to not feel so alone.

Dislikes: Bullies, Bugs, Crying, Feeling Vulnerable, Himself

Brief History: Born First Prince of the Earth Nation to one of the greatest Earth King's alive! Baritone was often expected to be just like his father: strong, reliable, a leader, and a fighter. To say he didn't quite live up to expectations was an understatement. Actually he really did become pretty strong. Despite constantly fleeing his royal fighting lessons he did actually do his own training secretly with the badger moles he'd befriended when he was young. They taught him a great deal of bending and exercise routines. But since he normally wore loose silk clothing most of the time few ever got wind of his improvements and differences so most of the kingdom assumed he was weak even some of his siblings born later own thought this. But his Father knew better at least.

His father knew he had no wish to follow in the Almighty Earth King's footsteps and he wasn't too interested in being king either. However his father still loved and supported him despite his father's wish Baritone might change his mind and become king. As for not following in his father's footsteps the Earth King did not mind his son's way of doing things. Artistic full of life and empathy! Why couldn't these be qualities of a king as well? But he never pushed and gave his son as much freedom as possible. Possibly too much freedom! Perhaps with the overabundance of freedom it came off as feeling more like his father was increasingly detached from Baritone instead. His mother had gone missing a long time ago. She was a hole in the heart of both the Earth King, Baritone and his few siblings. She'd gone missing when he was 10. These days Baritone often slipped away from the palace and found various quiet spaces to ponder life and philosophy.

Last edited by Baritone on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baritone

Baritone Sonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baritone Sonnet   Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 12:26 pm

ROLLING FOR AVATAR.
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

Baritone Sonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baritone Sonnet   Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 12:26 pm

The member 'Baritone' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Element Dice' : 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

Baritone Sonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baritone Sonnet   Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Baritone Sonnet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baritone Sonnet   Baritone Sonnet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baritone Sonnet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: