Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
A purpose        Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
A purpose        Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
A purpose        Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
A purpose        Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
A purpose        Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
A purpose        Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
A purpose        Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
A purpose        Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
A purpose        Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
A purpose        I_vote_lcapA purpose        I_voting_barA purpose        I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
A purpose        I_vote_lcapA purpose        I_voting_barA purpose        I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

A purpose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fong
Fire Nation Civilian
Fire Nation Civilian
Fong

A purpose        Empty
PostSubject: A purpose    A purpose        Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 11:25 pm

Fong held her breath before she entered the office. She had told her brother she was visiting her friend that she saw very often. Little did he know, she was not visiting a friend and he had no idea what she was doing. Crescent Island is the home of Ouroboros. Twice a week she would wonder off and do what she had to do as a member. She had joined when she was around fourteen by a guy in school. She had no idea who they were or what she was getting herself into. However, she still to this day did not regret joining. They gave her a purpose, a voice.

She opened the doors where she was face to face with him. Jazan is someone Fong looks up to and knows very well, but still intimidates her six years later. He looks up and smiles at her. "Hello Fong. How are you today?" His eyes were as grey as ever. She looked around the room and saw the lava flowing throughout the walls. She actually designed his office a few years ago. "I am good. How are you?"she ask

Ouroboros is hidden deep beneath the island in a series of tunnels formed by the creators. Once Fong joined and learned lava bending, Jazan saw her talent. She was instantly made an assistant when she turned fifteen and at the age of sixteen she was made second in charge. She has wore that title loud, proud, and strong ever since.

"I have found out the contents of the meeting with the earth king. Our spies were involved in the meeting of course. The decisions that are made at these meetings will effect everyone. All the riots, all the problems with the non-benders. We have many of them. All  of these need to be solved." he said with concern. Fong understood. Many non-bending tourist would start fights with fire benders on Ember Island. Many riots about rights had arose.

"So what will we do?" Fong ask. "Well first off, do you know a guy named Kuzon?" he seemed intense. "Well yes, there are many Kuzon's from Ember Island." she replied. "How about an avatar from Ember Island named Kuzon?"
Back to top Go down
Fong
Fire Nation Civilian
Fire Nation Civilian
Fong

A purpose        Empty
PostSubject: Re: A purpose    A purpose        Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 10:16 pm

Fong had just left the office. Her mind was racing and thinking about everything. Kuzon. Was he the new target for Ouroboros? She thought that it was funny how Jazan did not mention much about the topic after he ask the question. His eyes told another story. Names mentioned in that office most of the time never made it past the week. Hopefully, that is wrong. She does not know Kuzon, so his life is not much to her. Fong had never killed someone before. The thought of burning someone alive with lava did not bring excitement like it did for her friend Alaric. He was the step down from Fong and most of the time did the dirty work for her when she did not want to do it. He always covered for her.

Eventually she walked on the doc. The birds were loud and flapping around since the fishermen had just collected a net drowned in shrimp. Some birds would fly down in the water just to get one or two. Dirty birds. They were pretty birds though. white with yellow hints at the tips of their feathers. Fong took herself to a hidden cave deep inside of Crescent Island. Somewhere that she could be alone. She stared into the distance and for the first time, she locked any any and every thought out of her mind. The darkness consumed almost every crack and corner. She stomped on the ground with her left foot and shot lightning to hit the earth. Opening her mouth, she felt all the energy from her soul leave in a massive flame of fire. It was like an explosion in the room, She could see every mark in the cave.

After she looked down, it got dark again. She stomped making a human shaped rock form. The cave was dark but she could see it in her mind. Slowly she made her right arm raise, fist closed, and flexed. The left arm was crossed with her right in the same position. Her feet, in a second position and in a plie. She opened her arms feeling the vibrations under her feet. She felt the power. It lit the room like fire. It was fire. It will burn anything and everything. Lava opened up from the earth swallowing the earth man she had made a few seconds prior. It tilted to the side and fell; it melted like butter. Fong did feel different. She felt powerful. She rose her arms and slammed them down making the ceiling lava. It collapsed. She moved her arms quickly to save herself. She got a grip on the lava and spun it around her. She froze and looked at what she had just made. Lava bending was always her favorite but it is feared by many almost as much as blood bending. She slammed the material on the ground over where the earth statue was. She flattened it and cooled it. She was ready to do what she had to do. With that, she left the cave. She boarded the boat; this time it was not back home. It was to the Earth Kingdom.
Back to top Go down

A purpose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of the Last Avatar :: The Elemental Nations :: Fire Nation :: Crescent Island-
Jump to: