Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Orin FIN       I_vote_lcapOrin FIN       I_voting_barOrin FIN       I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Orin FIN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Water Tribe Civilian
Water Tribe Civilian
Alucard

Orin FIN       Empty
PostSubject: Orin FIN    Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 11:29 pm

|BASICS|
Name: (Orin Yuji)
Birthplace: (Ba Sing Se, Raised in Southern Air Temple)
Current Residence: (Outer Ring, Ba Sing Se, Earth Kingdom)
Bender or Non-Bender: (Bender)
Element: (Air)

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Bending [D]

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (Sept. 7)
Hobbies: (Learning, Fighting, Eating)
Quirks: (Enjoys goofing off in serious moments)
Family: (
Father - Yang Yuji - Deceased
Mother - Yin Yuji - Deceased
)
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: (4'9")

Hair: (He has no hair, as is traditional for monks of the Air Temples. He kept the tradition even when he left the temple.)
Eyes: (He has solid black eyes that seem to sharpen as his mood does.)
Clothes: (Typically either goes shirtless or wears orange gi with a blue belt and orange kung-fu pants.)
Skin: (Smooth Caucasian skin with six fading scars on his forehead.)
Body Type: (He is very well built, even for one his age due to his extensive training.)

OR

Image:
Orin FIN       Ares10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: (Jolly, Kind, Loyal, Goofy, These are all words used to describe Orin. He is very playful and energetic, as most airbending children are at his age. But, he possesses a great amount of wisdom at times that he often hides behind childish humor or silly jokes. He is a child prodigy not seen by the Nomads since the Avatar Aang, though he doesn't let that go to his head. )

Personal Strengths: (Child Prodigy)
Personal Weaknesses: (Childish, Naïve, Brash)
Hamartia: (Too quick to trust.)
Personal Hero: (Grand Master Pinan)
Dreams and Ambitions: (His goal is to become one of the greatest benders of all time.)

Dislikes: (Again, about 5)

Brief History: (He was born to Yang and Yin. Yang, his father, was a firebender that truly lived up to their ferocious reputation. He was an ex-soldier who brought along the harshness of the Fire Nations army with him when he retired. His mother, Yin, was an Earthbender who was once a member of one of the main noble families in the kingdom, but was excommunicated when she married the firebender Yang. Their marriage went well for the first couple of years, but once she had Orin, things changed.

From a young age, he displayed the ability to Airbend. His father was not pleased as he had always longed for a son to pass on his unique firebending style to. This frustration became daily beatings and verbal scolding for both Orin and his poor mother. Eventually, his father attempted to kill him, but thanks to his mothers intervention, he was saved. This fight killed his mother though, and as he ran from his father, the man was taken down by some earthbenders who had taken pity on the boy and his mother. They helped Orin get on a boat to go to one of the Air Temples. He wound up in the Southern Air Temple being trained by an old man who called himself Pinan. He had taken Orin under his wing and taught the boy to control his ever expanding powers. Once he had been declared 'learned' in the bending arts, he left the air temple for a time to return to the earth kingdom to pay his respects to his departed mother.)

Last edited by Ares on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Water Tribe Civilian
Water Tribe Civilian
Alucard

Orin FIN       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orin FIN    Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 11:30 pm

Rolling for Element, Nation is Earth!
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

Orin FIN       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orin FIN    Orin FIN       Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 11:30 pm

The member 'Ares' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Element Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Orin FIN       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orin FIN    Orin FIN       Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orin FIN
Page 1 of 1