Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
.: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
.: Dax Skydra :. Done I_vote_lcap.: Dax Skydra :. Done I_voting_bar.: Dax Skydra :. Done I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
.: Dax Skydra :. Done I_vote_lcap.: Dax Skydra :. Done I_voting_bar.: Dax Skydra :. Done I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

.: Dax Skydra :. Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angalito
Fire Nation Soldier
Fire Nation Soldier
Angalito

.: Dax Skydra :. Done Empty
PostSubject: .: Dax Skydra :. Done   .: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 12:37 am

|BASICS|
Name: Dax Skydra
Birthplace: Fire Nation
Current Residence: Fire Nation
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Fire

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: none yet

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: May 10th
Hobbies: A good fight, Training, hanging out with ladies, good food, Being loud and random, most of all drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes
Quirks: Dax loves to make fun of people and insult them. He tells people stuff like, "have your balls dropped off yet?" When he thinks they are afraid.
Family: Only a big brother. The rest died in the Fire accident.
Character Theme: The Avengers soundtrack - Alan Sylvestri

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5" 4"

Hair: Dax has black hair that is short that reaches to his neck and spiky. Almost kind of feral in appearance.
Eyes: Dax has turquoise eyes and they could widen to a freakishly large size according to the mood he is in. His eyes are also heavily lidded.
Clothes: Dax is a fairly tall and slim young man described to be in his late teens.
Dax has several silver helix piercings in both ears and a silver triple nostril piercing. He wore dark blue pants that were torn just above his ankles and a matching dark blue coat over a simple white shirt along with black shoes. He also sported a grey belt attached to a small brown leather pouch around his waist.

On special missions he can sometimes be seein in a much larger dark blue coat with white stitch designs across the shoulders. The cape of the coat reaches down to Dax's knees and is torn at the end. The coat's sleeves extend to just above Dax's elbows, which are finished with two thick, grey, circular cuffs that cover his biceps. He wears the same white shirt and grey belt, but sports black boots and darker pants.

Skin: Dax's most striking feature is his patchwork face and the major sections of his body that are detailed with sections of skin that are purple colored and deeply wrinkled. The borders between those areas and the rest of his smooth and pale skin appear to be held together by crude surgical staples or hoop piercings. Rows of staples extend from the corners of his mouth to above his ears, giving him somewhat of a permanent grin.

Body Type: Slim built, very little fat. He's very lean and his muscles are well defined.

OR

Image: (Optional)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Dax is a pretty random person. Unless he is getting orders as a soldier from his superiors, he will tend to be hyper and loud at times, especially if he is passionate about something. He does prefer to be laid back and let things go with the flow at times which can sometimes be against his firenation heritage. He is fiercely loyal to those that he cares about and has no problem sacrificing himself for those he sees as worthy of such sacrifice. He also believes in justice and will do what it takes to achieve his own sense of justice. He truly hates anyone that takes advantage of people less privilege than they are or weaker than they are. He will stand up for anyone who was advantaged by another.

Personal Strengths: Dax does not know the meaning of giving up. He truly has a will of fire. His passion in general. Once he starts off on something, there is little that can stop him.
Personal Weaknesses: He's not mild mannered and can be quick to get angry. Not necessarily over minute things but he has a very low tolerance for nonsense. He isn't patient so he tends to make quick choices that does not always play out well for himself or those around him.
Hamartia: His drinking problem especially outside of battle. An opponent can attack him when he's drunk. Apart from that, his pride is also a hindrance and could be his down fall. Because of his pride, he would not do certain things to get the job done.
Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
Dreams and Ambitions: Dax has one goal and that is to be the strongest fire bender in the whole world.

Likes: Smoking, drinking, women, fighting, Training and cooking.

Dislikes: Lazniness/lack of ambition, weakness, Being haughty,

Brief History: Dax grew up in a family of alot of money. There was never nothing that his family could not buy. However his parents were kind people and anyone who would come to them for help they will assist. His father was the owner of a chain of smelter plants throughout the world. His vision was to not only show the industrial strength of the Fire nation but also the wealth of his own family. Skydra Corp as the company was called would one day be Dax's and he was proud of his son and his own family's accomplishments. Dax's grandfather was the one that started this industrial Empire with just one plant. He got the money from his retirement as a general in the Fire nation's army. When he was about to pass on the business to his son, there was already a branch in every country in the world.

Dax's father would expand it even more by making the plants more efficient and for them to offer more services. So money as said before was never a problem. But as how life is, the more money a person has, the more their mind would be uneasy. The Skydras were no different. Rival companies sought to shut them down and decided to hire mercenaries to first sabotage their plants. Secondly they would kill the heir to the Skydra throne, Dax himself. His father did his best to ignore the episodes of sabotage to his plants but his son, he had no mercy to the men that took him. He himself along with both benders and non benders to look for his son and kill the men who took him.

All the while, they tortured Dax as they tried to get information about his father to undermine him. The boy refused to talk and they continued burning his skin slowly and beating him continuously until his father and his men rescued him. It wasn't long after that Dax had started to change his personality. He remembered that they were non benders that consisted of men and women from different countries. Dax in his mind hates non benders because of what they did to him and wrongly brands all non benders as his attackers. Now a soldier, he uses his resources to not only carry out the will of the Fire nation but his own. 
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

.: Dax Skydra :. Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Dax Skydra :. Done   .: Dax Skydra :. Done Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 6:54 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

.: Dax Skydra :. Done
Page 1 of 1