Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Ginara Suisen I_vote_lcapGinara Suisen I_voting_barGinara Suisen I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Ginara Suisen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginara
Ginara

Ginara Suisen Empty
PostSubject: Ginara Suisen   Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 7:28 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Ginara Suisen
Birthplace: Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northern Tribe
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Air

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: March 22
Hobbies: Finding strong people to fight, music, history
Quirks: Ambidexterous
Family: Father, Mother, Twin sister, Younger brother
Character Theme: None

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5'5''
Hair: Slightly past her shoulders is wavy auburn hair, on each side of her face just below the eye is a tuff of hair. Her forehead and eyebrows are covered by straight bangs.
Eyes: Bright amaranth pink with a sleepy seduction that also gives off danger vibes.
Clothes: Her top and shorts are Navajo white with black trim. The top is an off the shoulder long sleeve shirt with extra-long sleeves that cover her palms. The sleeves are puffy until the elbows and at the torso is a thick black band, the shirt is also short in the front and long in the back. Her belly button showing in the front and the extra fabric in the back covering her butt is split a few inches up. The shorts are fitted, stopping just below the curve of her bottom. She also wears thigh-high boots with a slight heel of inverse color, a single stripe runs from the toe up and on the back from the heel up. Horizontally across the toe is a single stripe around the ankle is also another single stripe. Around her neck is a choker made the same as the shirt and shorts.
Skin: Smooth, baby soft, cream colored.
Body Type: Mesomorph: Muscular and well-built, with a high metabolism and responsive muscle cells; yet still feminine.

OR

Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A pretty chill person who's always full of energy and up for an adventure. Not too keen on letting people get close and will "get you before you get her" with half-truths and misdirection. Her confidence won't allow her to be pushed around and because she's meticulous she won't let herself be tricked. However, if you do manage it you gain points in her book and she takes her training very seriously. Repeating the same moves over and over until they're perfect, something that she couldn't shake from her time away from her family. A natural-born leader that, due to her past, is more than capable of making the hard decisions when the moment calls for it though she'd normally avoid doing so unless she's partially involved.

Personal Strengths: Confidence, Cunning, Meticulous
Personal Weaknesses: Flighty, Cynical
Hamartia: The inability to walk away when someone suggests that she's too afraid to follow through.
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: Fight in a world-changing battle.

Dislikes: Shyness, Indecisiveness, Being depended on, Spending her own money, Suckups

Brief History: Growing up in a Water Tribe especially the Northern Tribe it was Hard for Ginara to be the free spirit that she is, things only got worse when her family found out that she was the Dark Avatar. Some wanted her and her family to be kicked out for fear that the secret might get out and bring unnecessary attention to the North Pole, others wanted her to be trained into the perfect weapon. Her parents just wanted her to live a normal life but with the kidnappings and assassination attempts, along with Vaatu's dark influence causing Ginara to act out, they had no choice but to further isolate her. Ginara would spend her adolescence training her air and water bending in addition to practicing meditation to overcome Vaatu. These crucial years spent away from her family caused her to resent her parents for being weak but the most heavily damaged relationship was that of her twin. They were each other's other half and nearly inseparable; when Vaatu began to surface her sister secretly grew to fear Ginara. When it was finally "safe" for her to rejoin the population she thought about reuniting with her family but seeing how they managed to regain happiness after her absence she didn't want to disturb them. With no one capable of stopping her Ginara left the Pole heading for any Air Temple that would accept her.

Naturally, she didn't stay there long no she'd go from town to town learning and eating all that they had to offer. While also searching for the person who'd give her that ultimate battle she had an undying yearning for. This has earned her a bit of a reputation that she mostly doesn't mind until people find out she's the Dark Avatar and they think they can beat her because she's "incomplete" and/or "impure". Though this has caused people who fear the Dark Avatar to start rumors of her beating up defenseless people adding to her need to keep traveling.

Last edited by Ginara on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginara
Ginara

Ginara Suisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginara Suisen   Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Rollin'
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

Ginara Suisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginara Suisen   Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 7:30 pm

The member 'Ginara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Element Dice' : 2, 1, 4, 3, 2, 1, 3, 1
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

Ginara Suisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginara Suisen   Ginara Suisen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 1:24 pm

Approved! Go on and make yourself an update page!
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ginara Suisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginara Suisen   Ginara Suisen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginara Suisen
Page 1 of 1