Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Home [Firebending Training] I_voting_barHome Sweet Home [Firebending Training] I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Home [Firebending Training] I_voting_barHome Sweet Home [Firebending Training] I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training]   Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Kuzon had been working at firebending for aroud three weeks now. He had not made any progress, but he wouldn't let that slow him down. Orin was a tough teacher, constantly pushing him past his limits and beyond what he even thought was possible. He was constantly on edge, as you never knew when you would be attacked. He was also prohibited from using earth bending during this training, so he was limited only to firebending or not bending at all. He was currently hiding around one of the shrines set up in the man's massive courtyard. He was currently playing a game of cat and mouse and it wouldn't take a genius to guess which category he fell into. The man had been blasting him with fireballs all morning and he was not excited to get hit again. Though, he felt that he was on the cusp of learning to block them, so that was a plus.

1/5 [Training with master Orin]
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training]   Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:42 pm

It was only the sound of the flames burning in the air that allowed him to narrowly dodge another blast from his instructor. The man had a very frontal way about teaching, which seemed to be, the longer someone was on fire, the faster they would learn to control it. This seemed wrong to Kuzon, but he really had no say in the matter at this point. He dodged another shot, and another, but soon realized they had gotten out of the compound and onto the private driveway that led to the estate. The man kept firing blast after blast, not caring what his fire did once he shot it off, Kuzon however was doing his best to both survive the attack, but also dodging in such a manner that the flames he was dodging wouldn't adversely effect the environment or the compound. He was honestly questioning his teachers sanity at this point.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training]   Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:55 pm

The man was brash and confrontational. He wouldn't take no for an answer and would be damned if anything tarnished his pride. The man just couldn't handle being wrong or being beaten in anything. This only added to the difficulty in training with him, as to graduate his firebending training, he had to defeat his teacher in an agni kai. Which would be nothing if not impossible, at the moment. The man was more than a master, he was the self proclaimed best firebender in the world, just try to prove him wrong. Even if you do, you still lose. He kept sending blast after blast, catching more and more of the surrounding forest on fire before Kuzon couldn't take anymore of the blatant disregard for control over his own power. "Enough!" he would roar, causing the fire around him to grow in intensity and size before vanishing completely based on his willpower alone. It would seem he had made progress after all.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Kuzon
Kuzon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training]   Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 11:14 pm

Orin stopped moving entirely, clearly shocked that his student, who had previously not displayed any ability to firebend before now, had not only just done so, but had managed to overpower his own control over the element. This was enough to confirm the boy was in fact the Avatar. Because only the avatar could have that much raw skill in a secondary element. Some people are known to possess two elements, but it usually takes them ages to even begin to get a grasp on the second, whereas this boy had done so in weeks. He was certainly something exceptional to witness. But, that didn't mean his training would get easier, in fact, it would only get harder in the coming weeks, with intense drills happening day and night to prepare the boy physically and mentally. He would not leave this training the same way he had come in, he would be changed.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training]   Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home [Firebending Training]
Page 1 of 1