Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Huo Shan The Fire Lord I_vote_lcapHuo Shan The Fire Lord I_voting_barHuo Shan The Fire Lord I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Huo Shan The Fire Lord I_vote_lcapHuo Shan The Fire Lord I_voting_barHuo Shan The Fire Lord I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Huo Shan The Fire Lord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Huo Shan
Fire Lord
Fire Lord

Huo Shan The Fire Lord Empty
PostSubject: Huo Shan The Fire Lord   Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:32 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Huo Shan
Birthplace: Fire Nation
Current Residence: Fire Nation
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Fire

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Bending (Inexperienced)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: August 7th
Hobbies: Training/Fishing
Quirks: Blonde hair so bright it appears white
Family: None right now
Character Theme: I'm Dangerous by everlove

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 6'5

Hair: Huo has shoulder length blonde hair so blonde it looks white, it is shoulder length and the ends are tied into little pieces of sharp arrow shaped metal.
Eyes: Green eyes but his right eye is hidden behind a eye patch, it's fire resistant because when Huo gets mad it catches fire.
Clothes: Huo wears a set of Kung Fu full attire that is sleeveless, he wears a red kimono over it with the image of a exploding mountain on the back.
Skin: His skin is rough and leathery from being outside so much.
Body Type: Huo is tall and muscular, wide shoulders, thick forearms and huge hands with a wide muscular chest like a pro fighter with a full six pack stomach, his legs are hard as iron.

OR

Image: Huo Shan The Fire Lord Ff_leonard

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Huo is a kind, gentle, and friendly individual with an easy laugh and a helping hand. He believes in peace and strives for it. A man with a kind heart and a open mind he finds interest in knowledge and wisdom. He would rather use diplomacy over war and believes most things can be solved over a cup of tea and a discussion rather than rattling sabers. Those who think this kindness means weakness are sorely mistaken. Huo is as deadly with his fighting as he is with his mind, a firm believer that you offer one hand but arm the other.

Among intelligence Huo Shan ranks up with the smartest in the Fire Nation. He has knowledge in History, war, philosophy, and astronomy. He is a devoted man to whatever task be it training his body to teaching his students. Oh yeah, Huo is a avid teacher, he loves teaching young ones and instill in them a love of peace and kindness. A lover of nature he enjoys fishing though he does not like eating fish, he says there is wisdom in fishing for it teaches patience and how to wait for just the right moment to capture your prey.

While not a lover of war he is not a man to be pushed around, he wants peace but will not relent to another's will nor will he allow his land or people to suffer from another.

Personal Strengths: Intelligence, constitution, wisdom, battle experience, teaching.
Personal Weaknesses: Forgiving, trusting, vindictive if pushed too far, protective.
Hamartia: Has a forgiving nature, will protect his students.
Personal Hero: His Tutor a man named La Fien
Dreams and Ambitions: To make the Fire Nation a land of peace and to teach all young ones that life is precious and that peace is better than war.

Likes: Teaching, training, fishing, fighting, peace, nature, learning.

Dislikes: Abusers, alcohol, drugs, traitors, war, death.

Brief History: Huo was born to become the next Fire Lord after his father and grandfather. He was raised by servants, tutors, and trainers. His entire life was based around becoming the next Fire Lord. He was trained as a bender when he showed skill, trained as a diplomat when he showed intelligence, and trained in war by his grandfather. From a young age he showed little desire in war and bringing people to heel.

As he grew older he began taking different views than his warmongering grandfather and the two separated on bad terms. Huo wanted peace, he wanted his citizens to live safely and happily with their sons and daughters at home rather than at war. While he was not one to run away from a fight he would always prefer diplomacy before war. Huo also showed a love for teaching and learning, he read scrolls and spoke to older men and women about history, life, and philosophy.

Among his love was teaching younger generations and to this day still offers to teach children. Be it bending, philosophy, history, or culture. Though he seems to avoid subjects of math and science as he says all the numbers make his head hurt. He has shown he cares for his people and wants what is best for them but has also shown that he is not to be trifled with. Those who face him find a intelligent opponent who is as dangerous with his bending as he is with his mind.
Back to top Go down
Verrock
Earth King
Earth King
Verrock

Huo Shan The Fire Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huo Shan The Fire Lord   Huo Shan The Fire Lord Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Huo Shan The Fire Lord
Page 1 of 1