Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Fire/strength Training Closed I_vote_lcapFire/strength Training Closed I_voting_barFire/strength Training Closed I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Fire/strength Training Closed I_vote_lcapFire/strength Training Closed I_voting_barFire/strength Training Closed I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Fire/strength Training Closed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huo Shan
Fire Lord
Fire Lord

Fire/strength Training Closed Empty
PostSubject: Fire/strength Training Closed   Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:09 am

Huo stood in his training room alone as usual, his kimono and top removed revealing the hard tanned body underneath. He stood in the middle of a large double circle, several torches hung on the wall heating the room like a sauna. Fire was life, it was a gentle friend and a terrifying enemy. It was the life of the world, it heated the planet and brought life. It also burned down entire nations and turned kilometers of land into barren desert. Fire truly was a devastating force.

Huo Shan stood in the middle of his training area, his body in a stance as he breathed deeply into his lungs, filling them with air than releasing it. His mind clearing as he began his training. His hand movements brought forth fire, he moved from one kata to the other, flames enveloping his hands and legs as he did so. The fundamentals, the very basics were more important than any other training skill.

Last edited by Huo Shan on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huo Shan
Fire Lord
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fire/strength Training Closed   Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:39 am

Huo Shan moved from kata to kata, his years of training in the familiar forms showing as each movement he added fire to his limbs. His hand moved forward palm out and a wave of fire rolled from his hand. His body turned, his left foot coming around in a swinging round house arc and fire enveloping his leg and slashing through the air like a flaming sickle.

His foot landed, taking the horse stand and thrusted his fist forward sending a focused fireball launching from his right hand. Huo began moving faster, his strikes and movements increasing from the slow deliberate pace to the faster one of a trained warrior. Fire moved around him like a serpent, lashing out in a striking fury of quick knife like movements as the fire leaped from his arms and hands they took the form of serpent heads, jagged teeth opened wide to envelop and burn.
Back to top Go down
Huo Shan
Fire Lord
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fire/strength Training Closed   Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:45 am

The room was much hotter now and new people were joining, among them were two of his personal guard who took up stances across from their lord. Huo Shan raised his hands preparing as they came forward, his arms and legs connecting as he blocked the dual attacks of the two men, his limbs knew right where to go to block each one having trained the men himself. Fire leaped from all three, burning the air and scorching the floor.

Huo twisted, palming one student in the chest as a torrent of fire enveloped him, twisting his wrist around he went from a palm strike to a closed fist to the same spot but with more force, sending the young man flying back as fire chased him through the air. He turned, his right knee coming up to half his height and blocking a kick that had been aimed for his back, He rolled his knee over the leg and used his left to leap into the air, using fire on the bottom of his foot for extra air he twisted and lashed out with a back mule kick with his right foot, a large ball of fire erupting from the bottom of said foot and sending the man rolling to the floor. Huo Landed taking up a serpent stance.
Back to top Go down
Huo Shan
Fire Lord
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fire/strength Training Closed   Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:49 am

The two men rolled the fire off their bodies and rose to their feet, taking stance of tiger and monkey they came forward and Huo met them in the middle. His body was like a rolling serpent, moving between the powerful claws of the tiger style and the swift blows of the agile monkey style. He flowed from one form to the other, catching attacks and using them to pull his opponents off balance. Fire heated his hands as he caught the wrist of a tiger palm and twisted the man's arm. Leaping to the side he rolled the warrior across the floor as Huo did a cartwheel and landed. His body bending backwards as the other warrior did a twisting roundhouse, Huo caught the floor with one hand and did a artful one handed backflip.

Putting distance between himself and the two men, he moved his hands around than struck out, two long serpents of fire leaped from his hands and slithered through the air, colliding with fire walls made by the two students. Huo smiled at their tenacity.
Back to top Go down
Huo Shan
Fire Lord
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fire/strength Training Closed   Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:59 am

Huo gazed upon the two men who moved to opposite sides of the ring, eeach taking up a different fighting stance of crane and mantis. Huo nodded and switched to his dragon stance causing the two men to hesitate. Huo had spent his life in martial arts and bending, developing style after style. He had trained in eight different styles since the time he could walk. Now, he was aiming to hone everything he ever learned on the basic levels.

The two men came forward and Huo intercepted them. Going first on the man to his left, he blocked a sweeping kick, twisting, he caught the mans shirt and fire roared from his hands, enveloping the fabric. He twisted, pivoting on his foot and threw the man, sending him flying at the other student. His arms moved in a pattern than came forward, releasing a huge fireball at the two men that collided and sent them both flying out of the ring. Three others ran over with buckets of water and splashed it on the men, making sure they weren't hurt. Huo gave a bow and now turned to another set.
Back to top Go down
Huo Shan
Fire Lord
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fire/strength Training Closed   Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:23 am

Huo grunted as weights were added to his limbs, Thick ropes with a large stone tied to each limb would hold him down and make using his fire bending harder. He breathed deeply as he moved his arms, slower than before due to the weight, his hands glowing from the heat as he worked to build up his fire and make it hotter and stronger. He pushed out his hands and fire leaped out but barely worth noting. He grunted and forced his limbs to go faster, sweat beading his skin and brow from exertion and the heat of the room.

His body glowed from the heat, his limbs shaking as he struck with fist and palm, fire pushing from his hands as he took deep shaking breaths. Fire was dangerous, it could consume it's wielder as quickly as an opponent and one must always strive to improve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire/strength Training Closed   Fire/strength Training Closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire/strength Training Closed
Page 1 of 1