Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Main Elements/Sub-Elements I_vote_lcapMain Elements/Sub-Elements I_voting_barMain Elements/Sub-Elements I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Main Elements/Sub-Elements I_vote_lcapMain Elements/Sub-Elements I_voting_barMain Elements/Sub-Elements I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Main Elements/Sub-Elements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Main Elements/Sub-Elements Empty
PostSubject: Main Elements/Sub-Elements   Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Element Name: Fire
Element Type: Main Element

Appearance: Flames can appear as any natural color of fire with red/orange/yellow being the most common and blue/white being reserved for those who have mastered the art.
Backstory: Created and taught by the dragons hundreds of years ago, it now is most commonly practiced in the Fire Nation.
Effect: Burning, Cauterization, Searing, Reducing to Ash

Training Required: Normal
Character Exclusive: No
Bonus Requirements: None

Appearance: Appears as water drawn from a natural source, Ocean, creek, pond, or a pouch carried by some users. Masterful users are able to draw water from thin air or plants.
Backstory: Created by observing the interactions of the moon and the tides, this has been practiced in the water tribes for hundreds of years.
Effect: Soaking, Cutting, Lacerating

Element Name: Earth

Appearance: Appears as rocks lifted from the ground, though they can take a variety of shapes. Masterful users are able to sense vibrations in the earths surface to be able to "see" when they are otherwise impaired.
Backstory: Created and Taught by Badger Moles to the people of the Earth Kingdom hundreds of years ago, and it is still practiced regularly to this day.
Effect: Crushing, Trapping, Defending

Element Name: Air

Appearance: If it can be seen at all, it generally appears as a breeze or gust of wind with a slightly blue tint to it, masterful users are able to create tornados or even fly.
Backstory: Created and Taught by the Sky Bisons hundreds of years ago to the Air Nomads, it is still common practice at the Air Temples.
Effect: Pushing, Defending, Redirecting, Cutting

Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com
Kuzon
Kuzon

Main Elements/Sub-Elements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Elements/Sub-Elements   Main Elements/Sub-Elements Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Element Name: Healing
Element Type: Sub-Element (Water)

Appearance: Appears within an existing water bubble, causes bubble to glow.
Backstory: Created and utilized by the northern Water tribe shaman.
Effect: Can speed up the body's natural healing process to include healing burns, cuts, scrapes, broken bones and other lacerations. Masterful users can even bring someone back from the brink of death or restore missing limbs.

Element Name:Ice

Appearance: Appears as snow, ice, slush or any other of the more solid appearances of water.
Backstory: Utilized in the wintry climates of the northern and southern water tribes.
Effect: Can be used to freeze, immobilize or otherwise incapacitate opponents, as well as lacerate or cut.

Element Name:Blood

Appearance: Appears as red liquid when outside the body, when being done inside of a target, it is characterized by jerking/unnatural movements. A master of this art can utilize it without the unusual movements its associated with.
Backstory: Developed by a water bender gone dark and then spread throughout the water bending underworld.
Effect: Allows user to control blood, either their own or an opponents. This leads to control over an opponents body much like control over a marionette.

Element Name: Crystal
Element Type: Sub-Element (Earth)

Appearance: Appears as gems or other minerals of all kinds. From opal, ruby or emeralds all the way to diamonds. A master of this art can convert normal earth into crystals.
Backstory: Created and mastered by the Dai Li.
Effect: Used the same as traditional earthbending, just with noticeably more durability and hardness of attack.

Element Name: Metal

Appearance: Appears as control of any metallic object the user is in direct contact with, from metal doors, metal balls and even metal wires or liquid metals. A masterful bender can even bend metal they aren't directly touching.
Backstory: Created and Mastered by the Dai Li.
Effect: Harder than even crystals, it can also appear useful for binding targets who are benders in almost inescapable binds.

Element Name: Sand

Appearance: Appears as the ability to create and control minuscule particles of earth that flow and behave much more similar to water than traditional earth. A masterful user can even break down and dissolve normal earth into sand for use here.
Backstory: Created and Utilized by the sandbenders of the Si Wong Desert.
Effect: Binding or cutting by sharpening the sand into a blade-like edge. In this form it is used almost identically to water.

Element Name: Lightning
Element Type: Sub-Element (Fire)

Appearance: Lightning appears as blue arcs of electricity appearing from the users fingertips. A masterful user can even call lightning down from the sky.
Backstory: Created and used by the Fire Guard
Effect: Burning targets, Cutting, lacerating, cauterizing.

Element Name: Lightning Redirection
Element Type: Sub-Element (Fire)

Appearance: When a lightning attack nears the user, they draw it into one hand and flow it through their body in a circular motion, before sending it back out their other hand in an intended direction.
Backstory: Created and used by the Fire Guard.
Effect: Defense and attack in the same method of lightning.

Character Exclusive No

Element Name: Sound
Element Type: Sub-Element (Air)

Appearance: The user is able to manipulate existing soundwaves and change their intensity, frequency, force, speed or even pressure. Masterful users are able to create sound waves from even the slightest noise, like waving your hand through the air.
Backstory: Created and used by the Air Acolytes.
Effect: Rupturing things, Concussive blasts, deafening.

Element Name: Smoke
Element Type: Sub-Element (Air)

Appearance: Appears as white or black smoke from the user. This can be used to blind opponents or in conjunction with fire bending to surprise attack opponents. A masterful bender can control their own smoke as well as preexisting smoke.
Backstory: Created and used by the Air Acolytes
Effect: Blinding, pushing, defending, combination attacks.

Element Name: Steam
Element Type: Combined Element Sub-Element (Air/Water)

Appearance: Appears as a white smoke-like vapor. It can be used similarly to smoke, without the flammable quality. The user can also increase or decrease the heat of the steam, to allow for flash burning or flash freezing.
Backstory: None
Effect: Burning, Freezing, Pushing, Defense

Element Name: Scorch
Element Type: Combined Element Sub-Element (Air/Fire)

Appearance: Has no direct appearance, aside from a semi-visible wave/blast or a pink glow to the air.
Effect: The user is able to evaporate water with a touch, including water in a human body. a masterful user can use this form of bending anywhere within sight, though only on people they touch.

Element Name: Lava
Element Type: Combined Element Sub-Element (Earth/Fire)

Appearance: A skilled user of Fire/Earthbending is able to create and manipulate lava in all of its forms. This includes molten lava itself, noxious gasses, obsidion or even a masterful user can create sulphuric acid.
Effect: Burning, Melting, evaporation, cauterizing

Element Name: Vibration
Element Type: Combined Element Sub-Element (Air/Earth)

Appearance: The ability to combine Air/Earthbending to create and control vibrations for varying purposes. Things such as creating concussive blasts, seismic anomalies, A masterful user is capable of blocking attacks by vibrating the air or earth around the user.
Backstory: none
Effect: concussive blasts, seismic anomalies or defense

Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Main Elements/Sub-Elements
Page 1 of 1