Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Dracul Family Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Dracul Family I_vote_lcapDracul Family I_voting_barDracul Family I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Dracul Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Water Tribe Civilian
Water Tribe Civilian
Alucard

Dracul Family Empty
PostSubject: Dracul Family   Dracul Family Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 6:27 pm

Name: Dracul Family Line
History: The house Dracul has a long and arduous history. It all started with a respected Shaman of the Northern Tribe. A man who was not able to bend, but could commune with spirits and control them to a degree. A man who had but three children. Two Daughters, Tsuki and Luna and but one son, Alucard. His two daughters being twins and his son, their younger brother being the only boy in the family. This was during the time before the fire nation had attacked the Northern Tribe after the return of the Avatar. It was just weeks prior to that siege that his daughters had been killed by a firebender who had been spying in the tribe. He would not allow his son to fall to the same fate and as the siege began, he started a spiritual ritual that would grant his son safety from the attack that was to come, that he didn't believe that the tribe would escape from. So, he granted his child immortality, but for the ritual to have time to complete, he would need to seal his son away to complete it.

So, having sealed Alucard in a chamber in a deep slumber, he would go and lend aid to those he could help, he was after all, the villages Shaman. But, it was during this siege that his building was struck by a fiery boulder and all those inside killed, including him. Without his father there to release him, Alucard remained in his slumber for the next hundred years.
Symbol:
Elemental Affinity: All are Non-benders
Unique Ability: Their unique ability is that of a vampire bat, but not one that leeches the blood of its victims but instead one that takes their chi. There is more that ties into this very limited ability, so limited is this clan that it takes up both limited slots available to characters who take it and also is only available to non-benders, any benders who accept this curse have their ability to bend removed.
Vampirism: The curse of the House Dracul is far more than simple immortality. Their undead bodies are incapable of aging and their healing factor makes them a pain to kill. The main downfall they face is that in addition to not being able to bend, they take 25% increased damage from bending based attacks. They have Three abilities: Feeding, Enhanced Condition, and a Healing Factor.

• Feeding - When a member of the Dracul bites a person at any point on the body, though usually the neck or wrist, they are able to drain that person of Chi at a rate of 10% per post. This drained chi is given to the Dracul in the form of healing points that tie into their healing factor. Each point of chi that is absorbed counts as a point into this new stat which will be broken down below. This is also how one obtains the curse. One must get the blood of one who has the curse, this can be through birth, such as a direct descendant or through a ritual where one is sired by a vampire by drinking the vamps blood and then being killed. Once killed, the sired will then reawaken the next post as a vamp.

• Enhanced Condition - due to being spiritually bonded to the entity, those of the House Dracul will find that they have a natural 20% increase to their Strength and Speed stat, though they are not allowed to have any points into either chi stat. they also take 25% increased damage from bending based attacks, allowing benders to naturally deal more damage against them.

• Healing Factor - Their healing factor is active and naturally based around their feeding from living beings. Using the chi they absorb, they are able to initiate a healing process that can protect them from almost all harm, or at least to make it seem that way. Below, this point system will be broken down. If their bodies are totally reduced to ash, they are required to take five full posts to reform and then another three posts before they can reawaken.

Healing Factor Stat:

• Major Cons - 25% increased damage from benders, Unable to become a bender, Unable to learn Spirituality Skill, Loss of both Limited slots, Loss of any potential Bending/Constitution Arts slots.

Current Members:
Alucard Dracul.
Bending/Constitution Arts: None Allowed
Requirements: (Requires Both potential limited slots.)
Back to top Go down
Verrock
Earth King
Earth King
Verrock

Dracul Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracul Family   Dracul Family Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 6:43 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Dracul Family
Page 1 of 1