Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] I_vote_lcapAlucard of the House Dracul [FIN] I_voting_barAlucard of the House Dracul [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] I_vote_lcapAlucard of the House Dracul [FIN] I_voting_barAlucard of the House Dracul [FIN] I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Water Tribe Civilian
Water Tribe Civilian
Alucard

Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN]   Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 7:24 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Alucard Dracul
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Bender or Non-Bender: Non-bender
Element: N/a

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill: Constitution

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Sept. 23
Hobbies: He enjoys training
Quirks: Often gets a predatory sense about him and enjoys playing with his victims before moving in.
Family: None remain
Character Theme: "Cry of Achilles" - Alter Bridge

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5'9"

Hair: He has dark hair that hangs about his head in an unkept manner. He doesn't take the time to do up his hair as he used to when his father would take him to the fancy parties he had to attend as Shaman.
Eyes: His eyes are the one part of his body that truly shows his curse. His eyes burn a stark ruby red with a pupil that is elongated compared to normal ones.
Clothes: He typically wears black clothes that fit loosely on his thin body. The clothes often consist of a red tanktop covered in a tattered black overcoat that he was given as a gift from his father the day before he was sealed. His pants are black and he wears black boots. This is his general appearance.
Skin: He has pale white skin, not far from the color of the snow
Body Type: He is of a lithe frame, though this should not deter one from noticing the strong muscles beneath his skinny appearance. His mouth is adorned with Fangs and his face, notable around his eyes has scars left over from the ritual that will never heal, as a reminder to him of what he has become.

OR

Image:
Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Yakedo10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is what anyone would recognize as a predator, and not just any predator but an alpha. His very attitude screams for others to either fear him or avoid him. For the most part he is quiet and calculative, but he can be very intelligent when he decides to speak. He learned a lot not only from his father, but from the spirit that he spent the last hundred years with. His attitude betrays that he spent the last hundred years with no company but an ancient spirit.

Personal Strengths: His Mental capacity is greatly enhanced and specialized to a tactical mindset.
Personal Weaknesses: He tends to play around with his opponents rather than finish them instantly, and he relishes the opportunity to battle those stronger than himself.
Hamartia: A great fear of being imprisoned again and as such he is extremely paranoid and has a hard time trusting others truly.
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: None

Likes: Training, Feeding, Learning new things, Fighting Strong opponents

Dislikes: Weakness, Tight places, Shamans/Mystics, Those who demand his respect without earning it.

Brief History:
Alucard of Dracul has a long and arduous history. It all started with a respected Shaman of the Northern Tribe. A man who was not able to bend, but could commune with spirits and control them to a degree. A man who had but three children. Two Daughters, Tsuki and Luna and but one son, Alucard. His two daughters being twins and his son, their younger brother being the only boy in the family. This was during the time before the fire nation had attacked the Northern Tribe after the return of the Avatar. It was just weeks prior to that siege that his daughters had been killed by a firebender who had been spying in the tribe. He would not allow his son to fall to the same fate and as the siege began, he started a spiritual ritual that would grant his son safety from the attack that was to come, that he didn't believe that the tribe would escape from. So, he granted his child immortality, but for the ritual to have time to complete, he would need to seal his son away to complete it.

So, having sealed Alucard in a chamber in a deep slumber, he would go and lend aid to those he could help, he was after all, the villages Shaman. But, it was during this siege that his building was struck by a fiery boulder and all those inside killed, including him. Without his father there to release him, Alucard remained in his slumber for the next hundred years. Finally, he was awakened and was able to feed for the first time on a young bender who was practicing nearby and accidentally broke the mystic ice that managed to bind him. Once he escaped he then simply went about learning what he had missed and catching up on the time that was taken from him.
Back to top Go down
Verrock
Earth King
Earth King
Verrock

Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN]   Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 8:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Alucard of the House Dracul [FIN]
Page 1 of 1