Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Training System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Training System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Training System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Training System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Training System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Training System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Training System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Training System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Training System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Training System I_vote_lcapTraining System I_voting_barTraining System I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Training System I_vote_lcapTraining System I_voting_barTraining System I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Training System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Training System Empty
PostSubject: Training System   Training System Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 8:40 am

Training System

Here at Lola, we have a very simple training system. Every time you post, you get a training point. These are then used, once accumulated, to purchase skills, elements, mastery over elements and so on and so forth. Each of these things has a different cost, but given time and dedication, it wont be hard to earn them.

Skills- To earn a skill, rank up a skil, or unlock a sub skill, you must at least train for 10 posts using the you want to unlock/upgrade. In addition a person will be able to purchase a skill rank up for 10 Training Points if the dont wish to word train the skill. Sub-skills MUST be post trained. At 10 posts per level.

Bending/Constitution Arts- All bending arts must be word trained and require 10-15 posts to learn and use.

Basic Elements- To earn one of the basic elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Air), you must spend 5 training points. OR do 5 posts of training!

Sub-Elements- To earn a sub-element, you must have already learned the primary element, and then spend 10 training points. OR do 10 posts of training!

Combined Element Sub-Elements- To earn a combined element sub-element, you must already know both primary elements, and one sub element from each, then spend 15 training points. OR do 15 posts of training!

It is very simple to acquire training points, so as not to impede your growth and story with meaningless grinding. Also, you get free Training points during time-skips, check out that system to get full details. Also, you can split the cost, since each point is a post, you can train half of it with posts and make up the difference with points if you need.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Training System
Page 1 of 1