Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
The summary of Fong Lea I_vote_lcapThe summary of Fong Lea I_voting_barThe summary of Fong Lea I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
The summary of Fong Lea I_vote_lcapThe summary of Fong Lea I_voting_barThe summary of Fong Lea I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

The summary of Fong Lea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fong
Fire Nation Civilian
Fire Nation Civilian
Fong

The summary of Fong Lea Empty
PostSubject: The summary of Fong Lea   The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 8:02 pm

|BASICS|
Name: (Fong Lea)
Birthplace: (Ember Island)
Current Residence: (Ember Island)
Bender or Non-Bender: (Bender)
Element: (Fire)

|SKILLS|

Starting Skill:
Bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (June 15th)
Hobbies: (She likes creating shapes with fire, reading, and running for fun)
Quirks: (Being Ignored makes her irritated)
Family: (She has a brother named Togusa)
Character Theme: (The Rains of Castamere)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: (5'7)

Hair: (She has wavy long dark brown hair)
Eyes: (She has amber ovular shaped eyes)
Clothes: (She has a red gold and grey tunic with tight red pants. Her shoes are the typical fire nation shoes in a size 8. They are black in color with points at the tips of her toes. )
Skin: (Her skin is very fair with some freckles on her arms from burns)
Body Type: (She is fairly muscular with some soft curves)

OR

Image: (Optional)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: (She is somewhat shy but outgoing when needed. Her spirit suits her element. She has a temper when she feels abandoned and when someone breaks her trust. She feels much love for her friends. Her brother is one of the closest people in her life.)

Personal Strengths: (She has an imagination. She is also very ambitious in everything she does)
Personal Weaknesses: (She can be a pessimist and overthinks.)
Hamartia: (She never trust people because of the hidden fear of betrayal.)
Personal Hero: (The fire lord)
Dreams and Ambitions: (Be the best bender in the world and to settle down and to fall in love and have many strong children. She would also love to start fire dancing again and often does it in the dark of night.)

Dislikes: (Cold Conditions, Being Social, Overthinking, Bugs, and Tsunami's )

Brief History: (As a child, Fong has had one person in her life which is her brother Togusa. He has guided her in the right direction and kept her alive. Her mother died giving birth to a younger sibling that also died. Her father died a week later from suicide. From the time that the fire nation allowed children to work, they maintained work and schooling. Fong was always passionate about fire dancing but gave it up from a lack of money.

When she was 16, she got in a bending fight with her best friend who almost killed her. Her shoulders were completely burned. Fong killed her best friend and now is afraid to get close to anyone especially by the name of Akeno. Since then, Fong has hidden her scars in clothes and has became a strong fire bender)
Back to top Go down
Amon
Earth Kingdom Civilian
Earth Kingdom Civilian
Amon

The summary of Fong Lea Empty
PostSubject: Re: The summary of Fong Lea   The summary of Fong Lea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 8:06 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

The summary of Fong Lea
Page 1 of 1