Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp I_vote_lcap.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp I_voting_bar.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp I_vote_lcap.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp I_voting_bar.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angalito
Fire Nation Soldier
Fire Nation Soldier
Angalito

.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Empty
PostSubject: .: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp   .: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 12:18 pm

Dax had just been released from the asylum again after his most recent outburst of craziness. He knew why it happened though; he forgot to take his meds. Sometimes he forgets to take them and it happens mostly when he is on tour as a soldier patrolling the Fire country's waters. Not wanting to make an excuse but it could not be helped, Dax was provoked into violence. So not taking his meds, people provoking him plus being on a boat for six months, after a while it gets to you. He told his mental health doctor what had happened and that it was not a relapse and was a one of sort of thing. Dax refused to take his medication sometimes because they calmed him and when he is calm, his fire bending is weakened. After all, the land of fire was one of both passion and fury. He was an embodiment of fire because he was just like it. At times he can be as soothing as an open flame in the center of a camp. While other times, he can be a raging inferno of destruction.

His doctor warned him before he left the asylum that the next outburst that happens, he will be kept inside for a much longer time. Dax hated in there because while there he always felt as if he was getting crazier than usual. Seeing other crazies and hearing their sounds made his mind warp little by little. But for now it was time to clear his head. He was in the capital after all and there were many things he could relish his senses with. After the incident, where he beaten seven of his fellow soldiers who ridiculed him for the state of his skin, that landed him in the asylum in the first place, he really needed some time off. He sat on top his Tundra tank and smoked a cigarette; enjoying the late evening breeze.
Back to top Go down

.: In the Beginning the Gods created Fire :. Open rp
Page 1 of 1