Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training I_vote_lcap.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training I_voting_bar.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training I_vote_lcap.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training I_voting_bar.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angalito
Fire Nation Soldier
Fire Nation Soldier
Angalito

.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Empty
PostSubject: .: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training   .: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 9:08 pm

The weather was fine today at least for him to start his meditation training. Meditation was a delicate matter. It involves the mind and removing the distractions from the outer world and focusing on building his chi. He sometimes would think about it casually as he reported for duty or going about his daily activities.

He was to meet his teacher, the one who taught him everything he needed to know about fighting and bending. His father hired him because he was too busy with the company to give Dax much time to teach him anything, and so Seto was here. Seto was once a soldier like Dax and was the one to introduce the boy at a tender age into the career of joining the military. That day, what Dax saw at the Fire nation naval base changed his life forever.
Back to top Go down

.: First Step towards Power :. Closed Chi pool Training
Page 1 of 1