Legends of the Last Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An au RP forum based on the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Make a character and live out your bending dreams, with some added twists and turns from the show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Peopls

Fire Lord Huo Shan
Earth King: Verrock
Tribal Leader: Ryūnosuke Himura
Air Guru: None
Latest topics
» Rendezvous in a Secret Place
Crafting System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm by Baritone

» Enter the White Lotus
Crafting System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm by Kuzon

» Intercepting Fist
Crafting System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Rolls
Crafting System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:52 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Update
Crafting System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 pm by Kuzon

» Baritone Sonnet
Crafting System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:03 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Updates
Crafting System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 pm by Kuzon

» Kuzon's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandkid... Kuzon
Crafting System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:23 pm by Kuzon

» Hiatus Over! [Reopening?!]
Crafting System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm by Kuzon

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Kuzon
Crafting System I_vote_lcapCrafting System I_voting_barCrafting System I_vote_rcap 
Verrock
Crafting System I_vote_lcapCrafting System I_voting_barCrafting System I_vote_rcap 
Ryūnosuke Himura
Fong
Zach
Amon
Ginara
Okami
Huo Shan
Alucard

Crafting System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzon
Kuzon

Crafting System Empty
PostSubject: Crafting System   Crafting System Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 8:55 pm

CRAFTING/SHOPS

Here at Lola, the crafting skill will be more useful than it is in most places. Not only is it useful for creating your own equipment, it can aid you in opening up your own shop and selling your goods to buyers from around the world. Now: here is why the Crafting skill is important.

First, I will go over how it works. One with the crafting skill is able to create weapons from looking over blueprints and then buying parts. Blueprints are purchased at weapon price, so if you were to buy the blueprints for a sword, it would be 500 gold. From there, you just need to buy the parts required and poof, you've got a sword. The parts required are always half the weapon cost. So, again using the sword as an example, one would spend 250 gold on the parts to build one. But, in the end, it is up to the crafter to determine his blade's worth on the market. You are given almost free reign on pricing, but keep in mind, if you make your stuff too expensive, no one will buy from you.

If you do NOT have the skill, you are unable to create your own weapons/items/equipment. You can create blueprints for them, but are physically not skilled enough to create them yourself. Therefore, you must contract someone with the skill to do so for you. This is done from the Blueprint Crafting area.

There are two types of blueprints: Normal Blueprints, and Upgrade Blueprints.

Normal Blueprints: These would be typical weapons and items that are not equipped with any special abilities/functions on their own. They could still be utilized in conjunction with bending, but they have no actual functionality that makes them unique.

Upgrade Blueprints: These are upgrades that add enhanced functionality to preexisting, or currently being crafted equipment. This could be anything from something that emulates different types of bending through a (well detailed) technological add-in, or something that increases the items function in some way. (Upgrade blueprints ALWAYS cost 1,000 gold and parts to add them to weaponry ALWAYS costs 500 gold.)

SHOPS

Owning a shop can provide a unique and immersive manner of making ends meet. To buy a shop, you must fill out the appropriate application, in the marketplace tab, and then purchase the shop for 10,000 gold. From there, you are able to create and sell your items at your own prices. (It should be noted, you can ONLY sell items you currently own, and can only sell crafted items you have actually made.)

PRICES/RARITY

The rarity of an item will determine its price or value for selling. The more rare an item, the higher its value when appraised by a mod. Now, obviously this will only apply to things that are acutally rare, and not just a sword your char made. It needs to be unique in more ways than just the way it looks, how does it function differently?

Common- These are normal items/weapons. They have no abnormal abilities or functions and are simple tools of their kind. Price Range: 500 - 1,000 gold.

Rare- These items are uncommon, but not too distant from what you would expect from said item. Price Range: 1,000 - 5,000 gold.

Exceptional- These items break away from what is normal for an item or weapon of their appearance, and have unique functions that break traditional usage norms. Price Range: 5,000 - 7,000 gold.

Legendary- These items are one of a kind, no other item in the world is like them, or they are the first of their kind to be created. These are the most powerful weapons or items you can possibly attain and are the highest standard for crafters. Price Range: 7,000 - 10,000+ gold.
Back to top Go down
https://l-o-l-a.forumotion.com

Crafting System
Page 1 of 1